Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BODYGUARD-final VERDICT-ATBB CELEBRATION thread (Page 3)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
how they find it.if movi is flop. average..all time blockbusterConfused
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Taran get it wrong again this time .The film cant be ATBB with the DS and the high cost that we have for it . BOI and even Komal declare it just  aBB .The film cant be ATBB with these number .

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
thnx for the confirmation...knw from day 1 this wud b an ATBB!! m so glad its worked for them...sallu-kareena needed this hit as a pair becos the previous 2 movies didnt work...evn tho i liked kyunki becos it was an innocent love story with a sad ending
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

Taran get it wrong again this time .The film cant be ATBB with the DS and the high cost that we have for it . BOI and even Komal declare it just  aBB .The film cant be ATBB with these number .

no he didn't... BG needed to break atleast Dabang's record to becum an ATBB. which it did...
read this article..it confirms tht BG's figures r the 2nd highest of all time after 3 idiots
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Yup Yuvika enjoy and ya it was predicted to be an ATBB and it was

@Eraser HI, thanks on the congratsClap

@myuvshaidji , it goes by numbers and collections, it beat debangg's records and made it an ATBBClapSmile

@ the prince, don't get you at all. I am gonna say it when it comes to Hrithik movies you got no problem believing things when its on Salman you got issues and even tell us that we shoud concentrate on Salman I suggest the same to you, this is why was happy that UK dhaka boy posted this news, who also is a Hrithik supporter, but also balanced.

@UK- thanks on this topic and the experienced you had at the theatre I read sounds amazing and you went 1st show cool

ok party time guys Cool

Edited by wat_up - 01 October 2011 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Yuvika_15
Its not about the grosser here their is no comperesion between dabangg and BG because of one thing BG has much bigger cost and much bigger deal thats why with this number the film cant be ATBB This what BOI and so many sources said .Dabangg collect 140 cr BG 145 cr so at best 5 cr bigger and depending on the high cost the film need more that these number to get ATBB status .

wat_up

whats wrong with you ? i said what the trusted source said not me or you or any thing if i want to accept your logic then ZNMD is super hit depending on taran but no its hit for other sorurces because of the high cost .Taran always give bigger number and status but the most trusted source is BOI and then we have komal nahata .Nothing against salman to say thats because you are deal that if the film is just BB then its abad result ??? only taran said that when BOI and other source saud that the film is ATBB then i will accept that .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

DB_reloaded IF-Stunnerz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

Yuvika_15
Its not about the grosser here their is no comperesion between dabangg and BG because of one thing BG has much bigger cost and much bigger deal thats why with this number the film cant be ATBB This what BOI and so many sources said .Dabangg collect 140 cr BG 145 cr so at best 5 cr bigger and depending on the high cost the film need more that these number to get ATBB status .

wat_up

whats wrong with you ? i said what the trusted source said not me or you or any thing if i want to accept your logic then ZNMD is super hit depending on taran but no its hit for other sorurces because of the high cost .Taran always give bigger number and status but the most trusted source is BOI and then we have komal nahata .Nothing against salman to say thats because you are deal that if the film is just BB then its abad result ??? only taran said that when BOI and other source saud that the film is ATBB then i will accept that .

you hv a point bt its difficult prove da point...i guess we hv 2 ask komal nahta on twitter

Go to top