Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

ITS WEDDING BELLS SOON 

Kinshuk Mahajan to marry his girlfriend of eight years in November 

Neha Maheshwri 

BT reported first about Kinshuk Mahajans girlfriend,Divya Gupta along with the actor admitting and pouring his heart out on his relationship.And now we tell you that the actor is all set to get married with his girl.After a courtship of over eight years,Kinshuk Mahajan of Bidaai fame will say I do to his sweetheart Divya on November 12 as per Punjabi rituals.Confirms Kinshuk,Its a personal affair and I will be getting married in Punjabi style in my hometown Delhi.My close friends and Bidaai unit will be flying to Delhi to attend my wedding.I want all my close friends to attend my big day. The actor has signed a new show,which will launch sometime soon,so will not be able to take a long leave during his wedding.He says,I have taken a week-long holiday for my wedding because I cannot afford to miss work for long.I havent planned my honeymoon as yet because I have to resume shoot immediately.But as and when I get a chance,I would like to visit Europe,which tops my wish list of honeymoon destinations.I am very excited as Divya and I will be finally together forever. We wish you a happy married life!

ONE FOR THE CAMERA: Kinshuk Mahajan and Divya Gupta 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolairXlovesufarstar-Swetha-tamushisururVirMan_ArShishaaziAlphabet26-Jafrina-FizaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Its wedding bells soon- Kinny" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome news Congratulations and celebrations

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolairmoniluvskinshuk

virika_15

virika_15

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Congratulations,hope to c a segment of bidaai team on yr wedding!! :)

coolairmoniluvskinshuk

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
ohhh dats exciting so europe ha nice choice kinshuk

coolairmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Wowww Kinshuk I m sooo Happyyy for u . So 12th of Nov will b ur most Memorable day in ur life . Divya is seriouslyy Veryyy luckky Gal . Hope U n Divya get all hapiness in ur life . I wish U both a Veryy Veryy Happy n successful married life . n Wowww EUROPE !!!! Nice n Fantastic choice Kinny . Enjoyyy Wink  

I m Veryy Veryyy Excited 2 see Parul,sara,Angad,Ashita, Naveen , Aloknathji, Seema ji , Avinash ji n whole BIDAAI CAST 2gther in Kinny's wedding especiallyy my KINRUL n my KINGAD EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 01 October 2011 at 7:01am

coolairPrishna_DBPS

coolair

Groupbie

coolair

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upwaw waw waw
kinya forever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I just Loveddd LOveddd Lovedd dis Pic of KINYA yaar . Kinshuk n Divya r looking extremly dashing n good looking couple Yaar Kinshuk is looking damnn hott n hanadsome n sooo dashing in Blue n Divya is looking Veryyy Veryyy Preety in Glasses. Both r in BLUE . Lovelyyy n Awosome Couple .  

Edited by sushmitadutta - 01 October 2011 at 6:59am

coolair

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolair

Thumbs Upwaw waw waw
kinya forever

Yaa KINYA r Made For Each Othe Couple . They r a Beautiful n Wonderful couple . Thy r damnnn cuteee n lovable coupleEmbarrassed

coolair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top