India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

For Lata, our stand-in moderator

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Lata, you're a Star for doing a superb job in Disha's absence!

You're just as great as Disha, in my opinion! Big smile

And another thing, I also requested from Disha whether she could translate the Hindi for me AND Aaliyah! She did so although I knew I was being so insensitive to ask her such a thing cos I knew you guys are so pushed for time!

But as it is we are currently undergoing "no subtitles" here in South Africa. Don't know why our ZeeTV here has no subtitles! Flippin' creeps!Angry

Please, Please, Please Embarrassed - could you translate the Hindi for us! Can't help it if I am such an embarassment Embarrassed to our Hindu culture! It's just my parents never forced us to learn and now I am regretting it! CryCryCry

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hi once again,

Eh Nishu( Nishani) nice name, By the way that's the reason in the last 2 updates i wrote it in English since some of u guys cannot follow hindi. But must tell you the real fun is in listening to these dialogues in hindi and I get carried away at times and so write it that way. Do let me know what lines you did not understand and I will try my best to translate but pleeeeeeease don't mind provided I get the time my dear. I am really sorry about it, but do tell me or now Swathi is your teacher who will translate I suppose, right Swati??? But Nishani I will try to best to write it in English but sometimes pleeeeeeease excuse me and don't mind pleaaase. And Nishani our Disha77 is really great and has got a lot of patience and is a sweetheart really. I miss her today.

Love Lata

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged

As I said, you are just as superb as Disha is! Tongue You're doing a splendid job!

And I don't mind really if you are pushed for time and cannot translate! I understand, really I do! But if you do get the  time, please do so! I will be forever indebted! Embarrassed

I hope Swathi can be a doll and help us out! I will be so appreciative! Big smile

Once again, Lata you are a godsend! What if Disha never had you to help us out!! Cry Oh my God, I shudder to think of that!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

Heart MARK BOUCHER Heart - South Africa's sexiest cricketer, EVER!!!

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Hi Nishani or can I call you Nishu....I had a close friend by name Nishu though no longer in touch with the person..hey iam digressing...

Let me know which episode I should do the translations for as Lata nowadays is doing the whole update in English so I really don't know which episode you guys are talking about .... though to tell the truth I do miss reading them in Hindi ...

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged

When people have dialogues - that's when!

For instance when Disha and DK have their tete-ta-tete, sometimes Lata forgets to translate (although no fault of hers).

It's not anyone's fault that I am so ignorant! But I can't help it if I don't understand! I do understand to a limit which are the very basics but when people string sentences together, that's when I fail to comprehend! CryCryCry

I am shameful! Cry I admit it! Confused

By the way, Nishu is perfectly alright I suppose. Here in S.A all my mates call me Nish.......

And Swathi, thanks for being so wonderful that you'll help me out! Smile

SAIF - sexiest man in Bollywood! Tongue

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hey Nishu let me know from which episode you need the translations (say like what happened in that episode) and I would start from that episode and try to give you the translations for the hindi dialogues in Disha/Lata's update wherever its not provided.  Hope that is fine...
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged

You are super-wonderful Big smile!!!

You can start off with the current one, say from tomorrow!

You are a angel Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top