Diya Aur Baati Hum

When will Sandhya get to know Sooraj's truth? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Not Soon..Mahi.. First disillusionment  , Indifference  then an awareness , softening ...and Stretchiiinnnggg  until we vociferously demand romance LOL..

This has been the trend of SP kahani So far... Lets see whether the Mittal's are a change to the norm  or whether they will run the well paved route..Smile

LOL

I ditto yaar...

Romance ko maro goli LOL

Would love to see Sandhya trying to see that Suraj is trying to reach her heart and showing his care and concern for her in full form with out any misunderstanding and all , since the way he was looking at her before Warmala and during wedding , shows he want to console her or talk to her for something ... and banda has to apologize for this sudden floods in the house too LOL...

Honestly , no fights, misunderstandings , but seeing the truth about him and her are kept under wraps , i doubt it would be avoided yaar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will Sandhya get to know Sooraj's truth? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I want her to open Suraj's wardrobe and find that pen with 'S' on it and then ask Suraj who's it is and then he tells her the whole story and she tells him that it was her parents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I think first Suraj might see Sandy's parents photo, remember about them and might give the pen to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumonika_2691

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

From the way, the promo went, Sandhya does fall for Suraj but controls her feelings towards him in her  pursuit of her dream

Again , I ditto with u , thats what the promo clearly suggest , she wants to love him but she is scared that when she does that she will forget about her dream and alll 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyab2011monika_2691

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.