Diya Aur Baati Hum

When will Sandhya get to know Sooraj's truth?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Hey the loveliest DABH-ians..Big smile

I was hoping that Sooraj will see Sandhya's parents' pictures on the wall and will recognize them Smile
Sandhya will get to know about our Sooraj that he was the one who tried to save her parentsEmbarrassed
This hasnt happened so farCry.. probably it will happen soon in the next episodesTongue
but i so want Sandhya to look at our Sooraj and smile SmileEmbarrassed
i think sandhya hasnt even looked at Sooraj all this timeCryCry
so yeah i am hoping for the very bestThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtib2011monika_2691Rose_Petaltanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will Sandhya get to know Sooraj's truth?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
For Sandhiya there are several truths to come out concerning Suraj...but this one is one I'm looking forward to. There will be a bit of time before that though...poor Sandhiya has brought along her parents' picture but she can't start unpacking with that damn big flood! LOL I don't know if she can hang up the photo or if Bhabo will find a reason to object to it...but hopefully she will keep it somewhere Suraj can also see it. Plus, he has that pen her father bought. I want her to find out about this before she learns of his education and business...It's good for her to see the best of him first now and then his shortcomings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

For Sandhiya there are several truths to come out concerning Suraj...but this one is one I'm looking forward to. There will be a bit of time before that though...poor Sandhiya has brought along her parents' picture but she can't start unpacking with that damn big flood! LOL I don't know if she can hang up the photo or if Bhabo will find a reason to object to it...but hopefully she will keep it somewhere Suraj can also see it. Plus, he has that pen her father bought. I want her to find out about this before she learns of his education and business...It's good for her to see the best of him first now and then his shortcomings.
hahaha i totally agree with youLOLWink
how would she be able to unpack her stuff with a jhaaru in her handLOL
that was kind of weird of Bhabo to hand her new Beendni a JhaaruErmm
oh yeah huh.. i totally forgot about the penTongue
i hope sandhya will fall in love with Sooraj asapBlushing
i am just imagining how cute it would be EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hehe thanks for your reply.Big smile. you are the only that repliedLOL
people dont participate in discussions here and then they say that ratings are downLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
It will take some time.  I think first it will be with Sandhya adjusting to that house and cooking.

Rose_Petal

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i think it would be very difficult for sandhya to adjust in the house

but i think she will get to know about suraj bussiness first

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rose_Petal

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

It will take some time.  I think first it will be with Sandhya adjusting to that house and cooking.

Wow, then it might never happen! LOL Actually, I think Sandhiya adjusting (or just coping with her surroundings) will be a very long process...so I hope she finds out about Suraj trying to save her parents first. I think Suraj has a higher chance of Sandhiya falling in love with him then her fitting in Bhabo's jail-house. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sihumonika_2691

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Not Soon..Mahi.. First disillusionment  , Indifference  then an awareness , softening ...and Stretchiiinnnggg  until we vociferously demand romance LOL..

This has been the trend of SP kahani So far... Lets see whether the Mittal's are a change to the norm  or whether they will run the well paved route..Smile

LOL

ChillMaarYaar

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Originally posted by b2011

Wow, then it might never happen! LOL Actually, I think Sandhiya adjusting (or just coping with her surroundings) will be a very long process...so I hope she finds out about Suraj trying to save her parents first. I think Suraj has a higher chance of Sandhiya falling in love with him then her fitting in Bhabo's jail-house. ROFL

From the way, the promo went, Sandhya does fall for Suraj but controls her feelings towards him in her  pursuit of her dream

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.