Frequent Posters

Fairuze thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx everybody...lolz
hey Choco...the party will be in ctg!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Waheeda u are studying in Bangalore.......Even I stay in Bangalore.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey finally.... congo sujalfan.. i am very happy for you!!.... May god bless u both!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Btw do ask kashish that if she is free you know i am ready๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
kripawgr thumbnail

hey congrats sujalfan and fairuze.

i wish both of you have a very happy and joyfull ceremony

titanic_sujal thumbnail

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo....................

Wow gr8 news sujalfan

Congrat's 2 u both

Now our sujalfan is going to be in a new relationship...

Nice...

Best of luck for ur happy life

Ankit

PreityGirl thumbnail
Congrats Sujalfan and Fairuze! That's great news...wow it's like Shaadi Season!!! I hope u both have a wonderful, happy, and prosperous ( sounds like a greeting card๐Ÿ˜†)  married life!!! God Bless u both! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
salma thumbnail

Congrats to sujalfan and waheed And also Fairuze. I wish all the best for your new relationship. All our wishes are with you. I hope you have a nice time on your engagement. I wish for your better future. CONGRATS once again.

Sujalfan jaldi se shadi kar lo kya barosa kay waheeda Rajeev kay sath  chali jay.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Well friends I have to tell you all something. From friday till sunday maybe I won't be comming to the forum. Actually I'm getting engaged to a sweet girl. She is my childhood friend........ and both her and mine father are very good friends. It was they who decided about the marriage and asked our permission. Well after talking to each other we both decided to get married.

Her name is Waheeda and she is studing in Bangalore. We'll get married later when she completes her studies. But now we'll get engaged. I am really happy and so are our parents. Both our father's were friends from the time Waheeda's father started his career in the same Univ. as my father.

Well I would like to share this joy with you all and would like to very much invite you all to this engagement........ By the way one thing I'll like to tell you all. Waheeda is die hard Rajeev fan (and me Kashish๐Ÿ˜‰). She has ofcourse warned me that if rajeev makes a proposition inbetween then she'll surely leave me to marry him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...... We always were and are very good friends. Hope for a nice future together..........

๐Ÿ‘How many times do I have to hear that my Friends are marrying this year????? I got invites from thousands and Im confused now๐Ÿ˜ญ. Congrats๐Ÿ˜ญSujalfan๐Ÿ‘Very happy for u..................BRO!!! wait till my B'Day and U wont be my bro is U dont give me a very good present.........Congrats Once again.
jazmine thumbnail

So congrats Fizzy, great pics of u n waheeda sujalfan. So are u inviting me to the wedding???It will be so dry without me even the music (bet the musicians cant play it like DJ Jenny)soon Im coming to iNDIA TO MAKE IT FROM BORING TO FUN!!!! I would be the main attraction of the wedding so noone would notice the bride or groom...........SO do invite ME!!!

Fairuze thumbnail
thanx JeNnY..lolzzz...yea u r invited ..how can i forget u!...guess wot u r the 1st whome i m giving my wedding invitation...as becoz the date of wedding is not even finalised.lolzzz.......hope u'll come !!...