Posted: 12 years ago
HI friends today a was very happy to see a diffrent ahem from the usal one😳 becasuse todays ahem has deftinley fallen head over heals in love with gopi👏 its a diffrent thing that he doesent want to admit it yet😆
Yeah he so has!!! It was so cute to see him try and pretend that nothing has changed but we know...!
Absolutely we know, I just watched it again in Dhruvie's thread, and yes he was like how have I changed and his trying to pretend to be angry and it's only the studying, yah right he made such a fuss in the morning because she didn't score what he wanted, but he works fast at work, to go back to her, though the women are preparing for Navratri at home...lol.
I loved it when jigar was teasing him😳 and he is there making excuses😆 ahem to to gya 😍
At last someone from the famliy is noticeing a changed ahem
Aham is Aham. Hardly showing his feelings. But it says when we are in love we can't hide it from others. Thats what happen to Aham. Today Jiger has noticed, in near future everyone will notice the change in Aham.
Can't wait until koki realizes it ...   I hope Rashi does not ... she is a witch hate her.
haan thats right he can't be away from gopi for long time, he likes to be with her for one or other reasons, lets see how he will make time for Gopi during Navaratri...

Damn sure there is more than studies in him...

he has fallen for gopi, does not want to admit

and big question is how will he express his love to her...

I think most of the family members can see the change in Ahem - it would be hard not to. This is why Rashi's kalakaries have stepped up a notch.
Koki has been seen looking approvingly at Ahem and Gopi when they are together and so has Hetal but Jigar is the first one who has mentioned it to Ahem directly.
They can see that Ahem doesn't shout at Gopi for no reason and does show concern for her but no one in the family knows that it is love yet (to be honest we don't know that it's love either but I'm going to stay positive!)
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Too early to say. If jigar has noticed then next one is rashi for sure as jigar will tell his witch wife rashi about it. And then we will have a series of kalakaris and back to square one.
And since we have new girl track as news has spread the goham track is sidelined, may be some little but only little cute moments to keep fans interested.