Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

U.K schedule.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hope its ok for me to write this here, but is anyone else having trouble with star plus programs. Im watching in the U.K and the schedule is all messed up. All the programs are almost 30 to 40 mins late. Why does this happen?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U.K schedule." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Yes haveing the same problem

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Iam actually enjoying it we get to se sns for at least 40 minsClap

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomonna

Hope its ok for me to write this here, but is anyone else having trouble with star plus programs. Im watching in the U.K and the schedule is all messed up. All the programs are almost 30 to 40 mins late. Why does this happen?

I watch online so I don't know what's happening on the tv, really have star plus messed up the UK viewing times?

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
It's because the adverts have been removed during the viewing time and the episodes are longer the full 30 minutes rather then 22 minutes like before?

This is what these folks are chatting about...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1872349

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 30 September 2011 at 4:25pm

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Am nt having any difficultys at all
I watch it on uk timing also online
That's twice a day.
There not a problem going on on my tele, all I know is the break is getting extended that's all, instead of 30 show, its 40 mins :O

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
If the ads have been removed then the programs should be shorter any?
And if they are getting extented then we should have been told.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Yeh I agree with Tomonna,
We should have been alert, I have noticed
Sns, sgp, ipkknd had been on for 45 mins or so yesterday, and today show on uk timing :s
As far as I know for ipkknd they are trying to move the story fast pace to bring in the new twist :) maybe the same reason is for sns, new girl after navrathri would be mindblowing, even though I been alert she be here before mid november, sometime near the end of october

Post Reply New Post

Go to top