India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

What sujal is hiding... (Page 2)

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Feeling confused but i'm sure through his expressions he is hiding something.

Mayb Archie wanted 2 kill Piyush and Kashish would blame sujal, start hating him and Archie would be his shoulder to cry on.

Just some ideas, what do u guys think?

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

mmmmm..... Maybe... but with Piyush out of the way, wont the Kashish Sujal affair get rekindled.  thats not a chance that archie could ignore.  If Archie and Sania have killed Piyush, there must be some motive, some theory that Ekta has to come up wiht..  God, I am dying in suspense...

I dont think after showing archie and sania, they will now get in a american girlfriend,  it that was to be the case, why get them into in the first place.  I am so confusedConfused

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

But why would Archie want to kill Piyush.  the logical conclusion of piyush dying would be that sujal marries kashish and Archie should not want that.....Confused  so i dont understand why she should kill piyush for that.... And if she loves Sujal so much, why should she keep quiet when he is in jail......

mujhe lagta hai ki kahani mein koi badi twist anewala hai....  EKTA MAI zor ka jhatka dheere se hi dena pls...

Well everybody seems to have come up with some logical explanation.......but I'm not bothering my pretty head about it.....................will wait and watch......................but one things for sure ...........Sujal  is hiding something.................and protecting Kashish.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hard rock, not fair at all..... u r adding to my suspense.  why do u feel he is hiding something to protect Kashish.... does it mean there is some dark secret in Piyush's past which could hurt kashish, which Sujal knows and from which he wants to protect kashish..... my mind is in overdrive
titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

But why would Archie want to kill Piyush.  the logical conclusion of piyush dying would be that sujal marries kashish and Archie should not want that.....Confused  so i dont understand why she should kill piyush for that.... And if she loves Sujal so much, why should she keep quiet when he is in jail......

mujhe lagta hai ki kahani mein koi badi twist anewala hai....  EKTA MAI zor ka jhatka dheere se hi dena pls...

I agreed to natz

I think archie killed piyush b'use

Sujal ignored archie b'use of kashish....

So archie thought that kashish snapped sujal from her, now she will scnap piyush from kashish...

May be that's why....

Ankit

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged
that seems possible.... becos later archie might be shown to be mentally off balance.  so this logic might work.......... 
MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
guys i think sujal knew de truth dat who killed piyush sujal told us earlier dont u remember
rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

I really hope Ekta hurries up with this hasn't she dragged it on long enough.

Looks like we will have 2 wait even though the suspense is killing me.

I know it's only a show but i cant help getting caught up in the excitement. How bout u guys?

Go to top