Fan Fictions

"MyDeepestDesire" || AR, RM, AA, FF/Mini (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

mohit_aggarwal

mohit_aggarwal

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR 
sooo cute ridzys mum is sooo sweet
h8 this Mohit
cant wait 4 more
con soon

Edited by mohit_aggarwal - 28 May 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainOnMe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""MyDeepestDesire" || AR, RM, AA, FF/Mini (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Update plz

RainOnMe

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Sorry for not updating for so long! Unhappy

My laptop had crashed and erased all the parts i had written. That was over 20 pages. 

Anyways, i just needed some time off so i could get over my anxiety :/ 

BUT, im back :)
I'm working on it again, so please bear with me..

Sorry for the delay, but i promise i wont abandon this ff. 
?

Much love,
Yashi x

-AK-

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Got exams coming in 2 weeks but after that .. SUMMER BREAK!

& yes, i'll update like every week as soon as my vacation starts WinkHeart

pleaseee dont abandon me till then! haha, love you all and take care! 

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Alright.
I've got great news.
I found the rest of my story in my backup.

YESSS! Thank god! Posting the next part now! ..

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Part 7

I followed him, clutching my phone tight in my hands in case i needed it. I made sure to keep a good 5-metre distance between me and him in case he .. i dunno in case he grabs me and throws me in a room or something. Yeah my imagination is a little out of control at the moment.

I felt my phone buzz as Usher's Climax started playing softly. Rohit froze at his spot as i unknowingly bumped into him.

"Who is it?" he asked, his voice low and somewhat dangerous.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Who is .. what? Its me .. Riddhima?" I asked, still confused.

"You dumbass, im talking about the caller." he spun around with a menacing look in his eyes.

I took a few steps back as I looked at the caller.

Armaan.

Should i pick it up? Will Rohit be some physco and throw it on the ground or something? Shall i send him a text message to come get me instead? WHAT can i do!? I shut my eyes tight trying to find a way out.

Before i knew what was happening, my phone was ripped out of my hands as my eyes flew open.

He smirked looking at the caller .

"Your boyfriend?" he asked,  the smirk still evident on his face. His eyes held another emotion which i couldn't quite tell.

He took an exaggerated breath and within a second, the ringtone stopped abruptly.

"This. will be with me." he said pointing at the phone before he threw it in his pocket.

Great. Just abso-f**king-lutely great. Now he's gonna rape me in some corner of the school while I have no one to contact. Mindblowing.

I reluctantly continued walking behind him as I saw that he was leading us out of school.

Shit. What now? Is he taking me to his house? Is he kidnapping me? Will he pull out a blade and slice my throat, throwing me in the lake beside the school? The most violent thoughts flooded my brain as my hands started shivering.

Beads of sweat trickled down my head as i tried hard to think of a possible way to get away from this.

WHY is there no one else in this bloody school!? The once lively school now seemed deserted.

"Uh .. sir ?" I took the chance.

"Call me Rohit, babe." He said without turning around.

Rape. Its definitely. gonna. be. rape.

"Uhm .. why is there no one else in the school right now?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper - just in case he spun around and slapped me. I told you. My imagination is out of limits at this point .

He snickered.

"Its sports day, did you forget? They're all out on the playground watching the teams. Why do you give a damn anyways?" he asked.

Oh right. Sports day. The rare days when the whole school is empty and it ALSO happens to be the best time to kidnap a student. Seems like this f**ker was all prepared.

"Uh .. nothing. Just asking." I said , cutting it short.

HEY! Maybe i could make a run for it! I mean .. its not like he's holding onto me right? I AM at a good distance. I also happen to be part of the track and field team ..

"Good. Don't bother trying to get away then. I have a gun which im not afraid to use."  he interrupted my thoughts.

Ha. There goes that. My ingenious plan, down the drain.

We kept walking, now reaching closer to the exit. Before we could step through and before I had started preparing myself for death, I heard him.

Armaan.

"Riddhima?" he called out.

I spun around, my eyes desperately searching for that handsome piece of ass.

I saw him faintly, before i felt sharp pain from the back of my head.

My hands immediately went to the back of my head as I let out a screech. I tried to keep my eyes open - I really did. I saw a faint blur that came closer to me .. just before I could say anything, I felt gravity disappear beneath me as my legs gave out.

Armaan's POV.

Dayum. It's been 20 minutes since Riddhima's class came out to watch the soccer teams play. But why don't i see her pretty little face?

I see her curly-haired friend there, cheering for one of the teams. Maybe she'd know?

I excused myself as I got down beside her.

"RAHUUUL! YOU NEED ONE MORE! YOU CAN DO IT!" she screamed as she rooted for Rahul. Wait .. are her and Rahul a thing now or something?

"OH.. hi there!" she looked at me, her eyes covered in surprise.

"Oh .. uh hey. You're Riddima's friend right? Um .. do you know where she went?" I asked her, crossing my fingers hoping she'd have a clue.

"Ridz? Yeah .. Rohit sir had wanted to speak to her .. why?" she looked at me curiously.

"Uhm .. nothing special .. just wanted to know." I said, as my head was filled with a million questions.

Had she gotten into trouble? If so, why the hell hasn't she been let out? Is she alright? Who the hell is Rohit sir? I swear I've known almost all the teachers in this uni .. who. the f**k. is Rohit. That was the final question that dawned on me as my legs bolted towards the front door.

I burst the door open, hearing nothing but the gush of wind from the door.

My eyes frantically looked around for any sign of a human being. I needed to know where Riddhima is.

I went further into the school, the main hall to be specific, and still. There was no sound.

Shall i go to the office and ask them? But then again .. they'll ask me why i need her. Hahaha .. I laughed humourlessly. Why do i need her. The most simple question asked .. with the most difficult answer to think of.

Before I left through the same door,  I heard some soft shuffling.

I whipped my head around so fast i would have almost cracked my neck.

I saw 2 figures moving by .. they were almost at the exit door, across the main hall.

I saw the back of a figure. Black hair, petite figure, small steps.

No later than a second, I yelled out her name.

Everything froze for a second as her face turned around.

Before i could even crack a smile, the figure behind her smacked her head. She gasped, as her hands went around to feel her head.

What was I doing? I was almost halfway from reaching there. Almost halfway from stabbing the figure, which i had no doubt was Rohit. Almost halfway there from holding my girl in my arms.

My legs pumped out more energy, as i ran the fastest I could. Tears were .. tears? More like an ocean. I couldn't stop the Pacific Ocean flowing my eyes. I needed to get her. NOW.

Before i could grasp the collar of that bas***d Rohit, he ran towards his car. I could either catch him and beat the living shit out of him .. or I could make sure Riddhima was fine.

As tempting as the beating sounded, I had to be with Riddhima.

I dropped down to her as I took in her beautiful features once again. She looked so pale. Her eyes were closed, not a single emotion found on her flawless face. I let out a sob as I saw the small pool of blood beneath her head. Please be okay, please be okay ..

I softly placed her back down and ran out the door.

So .. how is it? Blushing

I know you wanna throw tamatars and whatnot at me, but sabar ka phal meetha hota hai na? Shanti my friend .. shanti. 

hahaha, ?

Love you aaall!

- Yashi (: x

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlgsrivastava-AK-akshadshivi17KaJen_addictionAMMY12mijanurKaSh-Maneet-Fan

shivi17

Goldie

shivi17

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
You are updating after a gazillion year.. THIS IS NOT FAIR :( and if Rohit is not killed in the next update then MORCHAAA

RainOnMe

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice

RainOnMe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top