Fan Fictions

"MyDeepestDesire" || AR, RM, AA, FF/Mini (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Nice..
Continue soon and Thanks for the PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainOnMe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""MyDeepestDesire" || AR, RM, AA, FF/Mini (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
read both the parts
wow! Armaan is already fida on Ridz
cont soon
nd add me 2 ur pm list

RainOnMe

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Thank youu so much guyys! Veeerryy encouraging i must saay :'D HeartClap

LOVEYOUALL!  :D

Next part will come hopefuully today, or in a few days! :D 

RainOnMe // Yashi

-nikki-

RainOnMe

Groupbie

RainOnMe

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
KSooo (=

Here it gooes :D 

PLEASEPLEASE Leave feedback! 

Part 3 

Armaan nahi hota tho, na jaane kya hota  those words repeated in my head. As I tried my level best to control the blush. Armaan was looking at me intently, observing every move. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it back shut, hearing Atul speak again.

"So, Ridz I didn't know you took this bus too! Aate waqt bhi, ya only when you're leaving?"

"Uhh.. Both times. Its easier for me. " I said as I smiled nervously, waiting impatiently for Armaan to take his eyes off me. They looked like they were there for good. Permenant attachment, y'know. I couldn't help but feel proud at that thought.

"Oh wow! Armaan bhi yahi bus se aata jaata hai! So cool . y know! I mean, if you're going to faint again , touch wood, you know who's gonna save you! " Atul winked.

Ohlordd. I couldn't believe my ears. Daamn. Aur kitne coincidences bagwaan jee!? I mean, next thing you know he probably lives next to me. -.- EEEK. That would scare me. But. On second thoughts .. I would have AMAZING dreams. Hehe ;D

As the bus approached my stop, I walked out with my bag and scarf held tightly, blowing out cold frost every time I took a breath. 

"That was quite a run , man." A deep voice behind me spoke.

"HOOLYFUUCK. You scared the shit outta me!" I yelled as I found Armaan laughing.

Whoaa. He was alone, behind me, as im supposing his friends had another stop to catch. Damn. He looked hotter than ever, my thoughts screamed out.

His blue eyes held mine, making me feel all the more cold, with the amount of blue ice his eyes had. Ugh. Can I pleeeasee kiss him? Ohhgod. I will kick myself if I don't stop.

"Hey. Uh .. We haven't introduced ourselves properly .. so .. uhm .. hey, im Armaan Mallik, University of Toronto, Medical studies." He started off nervously, with his dimples showing perfectly.

"Riddhima . Uh . Gupta . I mean Riddhima Gupta . All my close friends call me Ridzy soo .. yeah. Uhm . Im in UFT as well , pursuing dance. " I smiled as I tried not to look at him.

"Aaah. Sooo Im your ..close ' friend now right? " he said as he looked at me blushing.

"Uh ..yeah .. sure?" I said closing my eyes.

"Kaay then, you're Ridzy to me." He smiled. He stepped closer, as my heart stopped.

"You  '. " he started " .. look really pretty."

Daaayuumn. Teri toh nikal padi Ridz. Now im never gonna get through this fuucking day. EEEKKS. Ohmygodd, I could just about fly right now.

"..T-Thanks" I barely managed.

We talked as we walked down the street. Movies, food, careers, family. Possibly everything friends could say. He has one sister, Sahra Mallik, and lives alone, since he wants to manage on his own. Movies? Ahaha he likes comedy, while I like romantic. Weird ehh? Romantic Comedies .. if we ever go on a date ' UGHHH. Kill me. He wants to be a neurosurgeon, and he can die for chole bhature.

We are quite the opposite, but I can live with that. An ice cool breeze flew by us, making me shiver like crazy. Daaamn . Canada without snow would be such a lifesaver. Apparently the leather jacket I was wearing wasn't enough. My scarf had snowflakes all over it, and my boots were starting to get wet. I clutched on tight to my jacket pockets, trying to heat my body up.

"Whooof . Riddhima, you're an icicle. Give me your hand." He said as he stopped in his tracks, waiting for me.

I knew I would regret this, but I slowly took out my hand and kept it on his.

FUUUDGGGESICKLES. His hand was like fire. Such warmth. Ohygoddd . This is sooo warm. Aaaghh , it feels amazing.

"SHIT MAN. Your hand?! Are you out of your mind! Damn, its freezing! Why didn't you tell me!?" he yelled as I looked at him, unknowingly falling in love harder. He came closer, as I observed him. Slight lines on his forehead, while he rubbed his hands and mine together, trying to get them to normal human temperature.

Nobody really knew, but I had heated up. LONGG ago.No matter how much of an ice cube I felt on the out, there were flames burning in me every time Armaan was around.

After I was "heated enough" according to Armaan, we started walking again.

"Soo, Riddhima do you . You know . Have a boy-you know. Like.. Boyrfriend?" he spurted out, trying to sound normal.

Godd. First stage of flirting? I think so. I blushed.

"Uhh. No. Not ..yet I guess." I said, ALSo trying to sound humanely normal

FUUCK. My heart just flew at the word 'yet' GODD. Is this my chance? I meaann, I know im pretty well-rehearsed in the flirting category Buuut. I dunno why, this chick is getting me tongue-tied. It couldn't be lovee. Noope. Armaan Mallik and LOVE? Pffft. Yeaah right. But then again '

NO. Armaan . you are not in love. Stop. Hehe that word gets me all giggly. W*F? Aaagh. I have issues.

"Soo Armaan. Uhh. You probably have a lot of '. Girlfriends? " she muttered.

Awww. Is she flirting with meee? I felt all giggly again. Daayum .

"Uhh '"

She was right.       BUT . there was no way I was gonna tell her that. -.-

Before I knew it ..

"Yeah I do "  I blurted out. I seriously felt like snapping my tongue of. f**kf**k.

"I mean ..NO ' Llike I do .. but there not ones I like .. I mean love.. you know what I mean right? ' I mean theyre there, but they're not what I want them to be .. like my wife .. y'knoow? I mean I like them .. but not love .. so . so. " I paused looking at her face, which was confusedly nodding.

"Sooo ' theyre ' not your girlfriends?" she said slowly.

"Uhhh .. sure?" I stammered.

Fuuudgge man.

"Hehehe ' he ..hehe .. uhh. So forget about me, uhm .. you musta liked at least one man na?" I said, my flirtatious instincts kicking in.

"Pssshht. Me? And a guy? Ahahha . No thank you." She said . I couldn't see her face, since she was looking down at the hard concrete covered with snow.

"Okaay. Whatever" I said winking.

"Aaah Shaddup Armann." She said, blushing and punching me in the arm.

Whooof. That sounded good. You know . My name. *_____* Aaah. The way she said it was like oof.. Marjawaan. Okaay. Seriously. W*F is going on with me? Dialogues from movies? God.

He was soo daang caayute man. I mean can this day get ANY better? Aggh. AWWW my house is close by. Shit. Not already. I felt like just plopping myself onto the snow, and snuggling in his arms. Aaah . OHMY. I bet he probably thinks im a creepeer. Sheeesh. Stopp it ridz.

His hands were in his pockets, smiling away unknowingly, dimples revealing themselves.

My house was just around the corner, as my heart sunk. I didn't want this to end. I mean , it wasn't as if we were gonna meet each other again right? Uggh. Just get over it Riddz.

"Kaay. Uhm. Armaan, it was a pleasure talking to you. Thank you for everything. You .. saved my life. Im really thankful to you. Ugh. Uhm. My .. house is just around the corner so, I guess .. we'll .. have to part ways." I said, trying hard to not let the disappointment show.

"uh. Okay. No problem Riddz. If you ever need me '" he paused, while my heart screamed OF COURSE I NEED YOU! BE WITH ME! FOREVER! With Great difficulty I shut my heart up and strained to listen.

"Just .. Call me . Uhm. Okaay, Loved talking to you to Riddhima. Bye! " awww. Hmph.

After we said bye, we walked in different directions, with the typical bollywood theme music playing. Y'knoow, when like the guy turns his head and then the girl turns her head, but they never end up seeing each other ?

Yeah.

That.

WEEELL , actually I don't know. -.- I mean, I turned my head many times, but all I see is the back of his perfect, ruffed hair. Sooo.. you know.. just assuming .. :/ 

Edited by RainOnMe - 05 October 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

afggirl58lifesucks123Stupidcupid1234-nikki-dimpledsmileakshadPearl29iceprincess101dhruvikaluvsKSGvidu87moonlight2630KaJen_addictionCavingInAMMY12KaSh-Maneet-FanRadhika Shah-GoogleWithMe-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved AR
Sooo cute
Loved da flirting
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon