Fan Fictions

India-Forums

"MyDeepestDesire" || AR, RM, AA, FF/Mini

RainOnMe Groupbie
RainOnMe
RainOnMe

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Big smile Heey there guuys!

Its me once again, Yashi ! Big smile i had this idea recently, and i found it pretty cute, so i hope you all like it! 

Heellooz! Its me,  Riddhima Gupta ;D I live an ordinary life with my besties as my roommates. Muskaan Chaddha, and Anjali Joshi. They are just so amazing , y'know. Always by my side, always there for me, always having fun. They're definitely not less than sisters to me. I love them ! Uhm. So let's introduce you to me first. Im 19, going on 20 ;D , I go to the University of Toronto [where I first met my roommates] and im pursuing choreography. I love dancing, listening to music, and hanging out with friends! I have long, straight black hair, upto my back. Side bangs, swept across, green eyes and im  not too tall. I have a slim yet curvy figure, thanks to my dancing and daily workout. :P ;)

I live with my mom and no one else. Ive never seen my dad. And I don't intend too. Agh. Lets not go there. Anyways, I don't have any boyfriends, since im just too busy with university. And of course, the latest moves to the latest music. J

Im independent and I love life. The whole meaning behind it. The freedom, the beauty, Everything. I just love my life. Living it to the fullest I guess. :D

I moved to the big window, with the deep violet curtains hanging from there. I shifted the curtain to the side, so I could see what was going on in the world, while I drifted in my thoughts. WOW!

Look at the snowflakes! I gasped, as one landed right on the glass, in front of me. I admired its crystal shape. Its long, thin branches. Is it branches?  I wonder what you call them .. 

"RIDDDZZZI!" a sweet voice shrieked. I turned my focus onto her. A smile crept across my face. Here she is. Muskaan. Her long, perfect curls bouncing as she hopped into the room. Her shady green, kurta top perfectly complimenting her dark blue skinny jeans. I just loved her dressing style.

"HEEYYAA JAAN! " I shrieked back, squeezing her into a big hug.

"OMGOSH. You look sooo absoloutely goddamnn gorgeous." She exclaimed looking at my white embroidered top, and black jeans.

"Aahaha, thanks! " I replied giving her a huge smile.

"Oh.em.gee. Youu know … " she started slowly, stopping halfway, leaving me in unwanted suspense.

"Uh huh.. goo on" I urged her, listenening carefully.

Taking a deep breath she continued, "Uhm. Ra-Rahul asked me to the dance!" she spurted out super fast.

I just looked at her. My green eyes covered in shock.

Two seconds later. Just 2 second later, our room was filled with loud squeals and non-stop hugs. I couldn't believe it. Ohmygod. Muskaan and Rahul were just sooo perfect for each other! They've had crushes on each other for as long as I know. More than 2 years, really. And by god, I had sworn to myself, if those two idiots didn't get hooked up by this year, I would play serious-time match-maker. >:/

We left the room, and sat in the cafeteria at the end of the day, her telling me each and every detail I wanted to know. Wow yaaar! She is so lucky! Ahaha. Mann. I gotta give it up to Raaoul. I smiled. He was and is my best buddy out there. Ever since middle school, he was like my brother from another mother. ;D We talked more about Rahul, and what dresses we were going to wear. After all, the dance was in one week.

DOO tell me what youu guys think! and please please please try to leave comments! I feel ecstatic with the slightest of comments yaar! Sleepy The more comments, the more encouraged i would be! ^____^EmbarrassedWink

Love yoouu guuys!,

Yours truuly,

RainOnMe //

Yashi Heart

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlvimlashravniStupidcupid1234Kiara_angel-nikki-..SaM-DeSiRe..cutie13Amoon.88scorpio95akshaddimpledsmileKaJen_addictionvidu87dhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630AR_LOVERshe_ratchetAMMY12-Nina-CavingInNorzRadhika ShahKaSh-Maneet-Fanrelentless._Oishi_

..SaM-DeSiRe.. Senior Member
..SaM-DeSiRe..
..SaM-DeSiRe..

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey!! wow!! this is a great start!! would like to see how it turns out! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainOnMe

RainOnMe Groupbie
RainOnMe
RainOnMe

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@ ..SaM-DeSiRe..

THANK YOUU YAAR! :'D Ahahah definiteely! ^_______^ I hope you'll like it! :D Blushing
RainOnMe Groupbie
RainOnMe
RainOnMe

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

PM LIST

..SaM-DeSiRe..

dhruvikaluvsKSG,   

ssidra,

KaSh-Maneet Fan

iceprincess101

hotKaJen

trouble_006 

Stupidcupid1234 (ADD)

-pooluvsKaSh-   (ADD)

crazy_4_karan 

akshad

Eowyn

AMMY12

shivi17

Kiara_angel

shivanirajput

mijanur

-mistique-

gsrivastava

(Like this post if you'd like to be on the PM List :D + Add me as a friend (= HeartBig smile)

PageNumberz

Part 1 ; Page 1 ^// 'Me,Myself&I'

Part 2 ' Page 2 // 'PehliMulaqat'

Part 3 ; Page 3 // 'FallingHard?'

Part 4 (BothHalves) ; Page 5 // 'Flirtatious'

Part 5 ; Page 6 // 'DamnILoveHer'

Part 6 ; Page 7 // 'RohitD'Souza' 

Part 7 ; Page 8 // 'WhyINeedHer' 

Edited by RainOnMe - 08 September 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupidcupid1234Kiara_angel-nikki-trouble_006prerna_kajeniceprincess101shivanirajputssidraqt4ever-Fizzi-vidu87dhruvikaluvsKSGKaJen_addictionmijanurKaSh-Maneet-Fan-GoogleWithMe-

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Amazing start... waiting to read more update soon and do add me to ur pm list...

RainOnMe

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
omfg yashi! i am res-inggg. :)

RainOnMe

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hiii
congrats on da new ff
interesting start
loved it
ridzy sooo sweet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanksss

RainOnMe

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
fantabulousss Yashi! you seriously are a talented writer Wink loved this whole one..continue it sweetheart Hug Heart

she_ratchet

Go to top