Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

nobody forcing us to watch any particular serial.if this serial  is not good enough to watch  u can always watch some other serial. when ipkknd get  better u can come and watch again.. iam not rude by telling this.iam just fedup some members r complaining all the time. i love ipkknd and most of its episode

I think if the show can do better I, as a viewer can give feedback and give any criticism of the show if I think they can do a better job. It's not hard to write for a serial such as this one. I see no reason to stop watching just because I see holes in the CVs abilities to create a better story line or track. If I don't watch it, it will be my choice. But just because I don't like the direction of the show doesn't mean I have to stop watching. I watch what I want to see and will continue to criticize what I don't like. As a viewer I have that choice.

KF
Writer42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

& lately we are seeing same thing as beginning of geet! Seriously
The whole CVS need to be changed! Bring in some new story line

I agree, I think the CVs can totally produce a better story line/track. And if can't do their jobs right may be the producers can get new writers who can make the show better.

KF
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
i agree with u except this one "I guess Arnav is the anti-hero in its most basic form and Khushi is the eternal abuse victim." there is no way i can agree with it!i have a lot of things to say in defense of ASR's actions..but i'm just tired of writing it over and over again😊
Writer42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uyti

i agree with u except this one "I guess Arnav is the anti-hero in its most basic form and Khushi is the eternal abuse victim." there is no way i can agree with it!i have a lot of things to say in defense of ASR's actions..but i'm just tired of writing it over and over again😊

I was referring to the early ASR, when he was actually abusive towards Khushi. Like throwing her out of a window in his office, breaking her bangle in the guest house so she bled. Leaving bruises on her arms on more than one occasion. Being verbally abusive towards her. The constant verbal put downs. Which is what I meant when I called him the anti-hero and her the eternal abuse victim.

KF