Preeto and Rajbeer working together ...

snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. As some little arguement with another airforce staff might make Rajbeer more angry. He has to let go of the past and relaize that very soon.
I am not happy that he did not go to the Dhillon's home to apologize.
Edited by snaidu18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
agreed,his attitude was horrible!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As he was in a dranken state does he know what happened in the party.

Does he know that he has insulted Dhillon 's family?😲
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Now Rajbeer so  upsed & tomuch Fight his one Probleam so just now he didno't  Think abt biji or preto or Dillon's family...
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anasuya43

As he was in a dranken state does he know what happened in the party.

Does he know that he has insulted Dhillon 's family?😲

i think in mondays epi,he would talk to preeto normally as he dont know wat happend last night
prishajani thumbnail
i think rajbeer remembers every thing because when he was in the gym dhruv reminded him and he was also thinking of it so i dont think he is unknown of it.up to mondays epi i think they both will talk to each other as strangers and on the long go he will recall all his past incidents with preeto and he will realize... this is just my imagination...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 May be work together...😕
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by prishajani
  Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i think rajbeer remembers every thing because when he was in the gym dhruv reminded him and he was also thinking of it so i dont think he is unknown of it.up to mondays epi i think they both will talk to each other as strangers and on the long go he will recall all his past incidents with preeto and he will realize... this is just my imagination...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Rajbeer knows only the that  he got insulted by (known person )and may  be little bit what happened with preeto ?.I think he doe'nt know fully what happened in the party😲He may behave normally with Preeto  without showing his emotions.😳even embrassing Preeto??(As he wants to away from everybody)
sameera_ori thumbnail
Iam sorry😕 to say this as iam also a grt fan of Rajbeer/Aditya😳 but i really didnt like it 😡wen he didnt go to the Dhillon's to apologise😡...even if he is embarrassed or hesitant😡 ...he could have said sorry on phone atleast once😭...he didnt evrn looked sorry...he rather looked angry😡 wen Dhruv was talking to him in the gym...i appreciate Dhruv a lot👏...for the way he talked with Rajbeer👏. For somebody who was devoid of love all his life😕 he shud knw its worth...crying over your past that too such a hateful past😡🤢 is off no use😡...i knw he is hurt 😕and i sympathise with him a lot😭...i knw its not his fault,...he was drunk so he didnt knew wat he was saying or doing but he remembers everything and still he is not apologising thats certainly not good...👎🏼. Even if he wants to maintain a distance from Preeto😭 he could just genuinely apologiose once and be done with it, leaving Preeto to do all the thinking but i dont think he is gonna apologise.Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

i think in mondays epi,he would talk to preeto normally as he dont know wat happend last night

He remembers everything...He even had flashbacks of what he did during his scene with Dhruv...while he was hitting the punching bag!!!!!!