Ankita looks very cute in pink dress!!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode Ankita in  pink dress looked very cuteπŸ˜† one more reason is very  little make up .This is want we wanted .i hope she will continue with itπŸ˜‰ I will request sarapari (She has only put that picture in BHPH forum) to put ankita's photo in this forum She is wearing .cooling glasses without makeup .She is simply awesome ) the photos is in .BHPH picture gallery  page No 12πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 agree. She looks good in less make-up with glossy eyes. But my question is she going to agree wo work with Rajbeer ?
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snaidu18

agree. She looks good in less make-up with glossy eyes. But my question is she going to agree wo work with Rajbeer ?

She will agree to work with Rajbeer. I think she knowsthe importance of work and will not mix it with her personal problems.In this case she will be cool and ignoring Rajbeer, inspite of working together under the same roof.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Originally posted by snaidu18

She will agree to work with Rajbeer. I think she knowsthe importance of work and will not mix it with her personal problems.In this case she will be cool and ignoring Rajbeer, inspite of working together under the same roof.

vadz99 thumbnail

yeah anasuyaji i have that pic of ankita which u have asked for but do not know how to post it here

prishajani thumbnail

anasuya43 thumbnail
Thanks you  prishajani

I was unable to upload few pictures of Ankita to show less make up, she looks very cuteπŸ˜†

prishajani thumbnail
thats ok .i agree with u totally she is naturally beautiful i would like her to pay more attention on her looks aswell. i was not so impressed by her apperence in the party , her dress and hairstyle did not suit her she is beautiful in open hair but there it didn't impress me.may be i am rude but that is the way i felt.
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally posted by prishajani
Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thats ok .i agree with u totally she is naturally beautiful i would like her to pay more attention on her looks aswell. i was not so impressed by her apperence in the party , her dress and hairstyle did not suit her she is beautiful in open hair but there it didn't impress me.may be i am rude but that is the way i felt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evev I did not like her  the hairstyle.makeup in the ball party.As you have mentioned she looks preety with out much make up and open hair

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya anasuya even i love ankita in pink she looks pretty and cutee...and thanku prishajani for the pics ankita looks grt with less make up... 😊