Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
In today's episode Ankita in  pink dress looked very cuteLOL one more reason is very  little make up .This is want we wanted .i hope she will continue with itWink I will request sarapari (She has only put that picture in BHPH forum) to put ankita's photo in this forum She is wearing .cooling glasses without makeup .She is simply awesome ) the photos is in .BHPH picture gallery  page No 12Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreetobr200910jmoyee200--Saina---Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita looks very cute in pink dress!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
 agree. She looks good in less make-up with glossy eyes. But my question is she going to agree wo work with Rajbeer ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snaidu18

agree. She looks good in less make-up with glossy eyes. But my question is she going to agree wo work with Rajbeer ?
She will agree to work with Rajbeer. I think she knowsthe importance of work and will not mix it with her personal problems.In this case she will be cool and ignoring Rajbeer, inspite of working together under the same roof.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snaidu18

She will agree to work with Rajbeer. I think she knowsthe importance of work and will not mix it with her personal problems.In this case she will be cool and ignoring Rajbeer, inspite of working together under the same roof.

vadz99

Groupbie

vadz99

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

yeah anasuyaji i have that pic of ankita which u have asked for but do not know how to post it here

prishajani

prishajani

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet--Saina--Adorable-RH3anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks you  prishajani

I was unable to upload few pictures of Ankita to show less make up, she looks very cuteLOL

prishajani

prishajani

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thats ok .i agree with u totally she is naturally beautiful i would like her to pay more attention on her looks aswell. i was not so impressed by her apperence in the party , her dress and hairstyle did not suit her she is beautiful in open hair but there it didn't impress me.may be i am rude but that is the way i felt.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.