PRATIGYA 30th Sept..Written Update!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Just a fluke today. Logged in and the first post I saw was gees's WU. πŸ˜†
Now off to read it lovingly, i will post my response soon !! πŸ˜‰
Let me begin... πŸ˜›

1-  πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lets first give a resounding applaud to gees for her "**especial comments**" lots of them today!!!!! a pure entertainment and a very well written update  πŸ˜ƒ

2- This was a lovely episode, felt like a turning point in our beloved KriYa's life.

3- A&N were like a typical Mumbai couple, their conversations, observations, astonishment, apologies and questions looked pertinent and normal to me, bearing in mind that they have just met an old college friend with her husband "who is making an impression so that any one will look at him and listen to him with a bit of surprise and bewilderment.

4- Even after seemed a bit hurt at K's sudden outbursts, P showed a lot of restraint and handled him diplomatically and latter on pacified him by offering him what he likes the most. A was also apologetic for not realizing that K was feeling left alone while they continued their rants.

5- K was at his usual best, did'nt he just delivered a bhashan on saree πŸ˜² , His observations and questions have also began to fulfill his real purpose of the visit, that is to become a restaurant owner.

6- N's question to P and K overhearing it created a sort of a cliffhanger for us poor souls. We all are going to ponder much over it this weekend while KriYa  / Arja will be enjoying a weekend at the beach πŸ˜ƒ

Gees go ahead and jump into the tanki and cool off, i have done it once!!! Its fun and then brag about it to KriYa who will be getting wet at the beach...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bye now and see you all @ Tuesday's LUD 😊

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
Would Be No.1 soon

Oops it's me with WU trophy!!!πŸ˜†

Geetu di    

Lovely Updates Geetu di

It was too Funny

Reading Ur updates makes me do WAKKA-WAKKA

Keep It Up Geetu Di 

Love yaa  

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lubly update..😊

I am third πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Last scene was effective..😊
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
FantabulousπŸ‘.Loved your each and every word.AB truly rocked today⭐️.The last scene has left me craving for more.But what was the use of the Ganga-snake scene.To show they are best of friends like you saidπŸ˜†.KN πŸ˜‘ to make trouble ahead.Kesar can speak up tooπŸ‘In all a good episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by arryline - 12 years ago
Gees i love iπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
your commets are soo funny, super πŸ‘β­οΈ 
you tried very hard ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much πŸ˜›have no words for   thanxπŸ˜ƒ
Rocking turnning point episode
real exam forkriya
monday waiting one
yeh Monday kab ayegaa πŸ˜† 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
4th...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ haila ... πŸ˜› great update as usual ⭐️

****** edited ********

no 6th   but atleast in first page 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Great WU...& u need not jump into the water tank after writing so well...people r bound to hit CM afterall...hehe

Sorry double postπŸ˜•Edited by arryline - 12 years ago
Lved the Hillarious WU...πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you.!!!! 

Purple comments were so dam funny spe the one '''eeyyeee babu hum hoke aate hai''....🀣