Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
This woman is beyond redemption now! First she tells her sister that she is not wrong and that it's Dev's fault that B had to come to her. Then when her sister tells her B's truth, she tells Dev today that Dev is lying and that she will not separate herself from her jija!

And then they show Uttara go to the master bedroom with B to take care of him and both of them caressing each other shamelessly in Dev's marital bedroom while Dev is left alone in Uttara's room - the guest bedroom! I think this was very significant in the show today. After a while, Dev goes out and watches B and U from outside her own room and cries silently...

I feel a whole new level of DISGUST for Uttara today! This woman is beyond redemption in my eyes now. I hope she learns B's truth fast and I hope the truth makes her fall real hard and shatters her completely! I hope everybody finds out what she did to her sister and condemns her. I hope Adi and Gaurav throw her out of their house and comfort their mother.

Sorry guys, I just watched the epi and am feeling sooo bad for Dev!

Edited by neel_jay - 30 September 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetysandhu1pritiaggarwalhabsfanKula915RiHar20binataadharmiss_patel5urcrazysilverwing1527dirk41krutiv100sihuaura9Mallu_galmy_viewAemylaappiyualkaleavesandwaves-SMay31-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uttara sets a new low today (30th)!!!" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i agree...she is a scumbag

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silverwing1527neel_jayleavesandwaves

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidra-

i agree...she is a scumbag

I couldn't believe what she did to her sister today! She looked Dev in the eye and defiantly took B to the master bedroom to sin with him in the name of love!

I have heard of sisters becoming the other woman but atleast I had heard them have a certain "aankh ki sharam", meaning, atleast they would have the sense of shame to not do things openly in front of their sister - the valid wife. But Uttara fell so low today. She did it all openly and challenged her sister saying "you don't deserve him, you are not worthy of him".

Chhi chhi chhi!!!!

Edited by neel_jay - 30 September 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silverwing1527Nkapoor2leavesandwaves-SMay31-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Xactly...she disgusted me beyond the limit... Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayNkapoor2

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
uttara's behvir ws sooo cheap today.. 4 a moment i thught wt a lady c s.. che shameless,,,

neel_jayleavesandwaves

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
she is

neel_jayleavesandwaves

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
How could she??

Uttara ki akkal kab ayegi?

neel_jayleavesandwaves

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

How could she??

Uttara ki akkal kab ayegi?

only when she finally sees B in the arms of yet another woman, with her own eyes! i'm afraid that is only when she will realise what she has done to her sister.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyprats233leavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.