India-Forums

UK Update for court case

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, i m new here so pls excuse me if i have made any mistakes.

Courst Case about Malini's Murder

Avinash shouts at Shweta for giving false evidence against Rimjhim. Shweta gives Ira Bedi some proofs stating that Malini was pregnant at the time of death. The members of women social forum agitate outside Sukh Shanti Sadan demanding higher punishment for Rimjhim. Shweta comes in the jail and tells Rimjhim the reason for giving false evidence that as Malini is dead and if Rimjhim is hanged to death then she can get closer to Avinash. Shweta says sorry to Rimjhim and leaves. Bhavani tries to tell Megha that Rimjhim is innocent but she does not agree over that. Tanya is shocked to hear the will stating that her entire property is transferred in Rakesh's name. News flash on the TV that women social forum has demanded hanged till death punishment for Rimjhim.

Verdict Terror!!!!http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_piyaka2.phphttp://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_piyaka2.phpUnhappy

Bhavani and the whole family are scared hearing Rimjhim's hanged till death news. The lawyer tells the Sharma family members that it is quite impossible to prove Rimjhim innocent. Mohini tells Rakesh that their plan of getting separated for Tanya's property has worked. Mohini is shocked when Rakesh tells her that he is not going to give anything out of Tanya's property to her. Avinash tries to convince Megha to meet Rimjhim but in vain. Rakesh tells Yashoda that he will arrange world's reputed lawyer to free Rimjhim. Sameer comes to Avinash and informs him that if they get the report they had filed in the police station stating Malini had kidnapped Rimjhim, then it will be easy to prove Malini's truth in the court. In the court the judge gives his verdict and everyone is shocked.

Rimjhim's Verdict & Grown Up Megha

Rimjhim is taken back to the jail from the court. All the Sharma family members are crying. Avinash comes to Shweta and says that she will be punished for what she has done. Avinash refuses to accept that the child Shweta is carrying is his. Shweta threatens him of doing a DNA test for giving her child his rights. The whole Sharma family comes in the jail to meet Rimjhim, but Rimjhim refuses to meet them. All the family members leave Sukh Shanti Sadan and shift to a new house. There is a bike race going on. A girl wins the race. She removes her helmet and we see that she is Rimjhim's grown-up daughter, Megha.

source: http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_piyaka2.php 

P.S( for those who have missed updates, just go to the above website to find out. but also remember that these updates are faster that india.)

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

By reading this update, I think I am going to stop watching PKG as the storyline is becoming too outrageous!

I mean how much more can we the viewers ingest of this serial?! I think now that Avinash and Rimjhim will NEVER EVER be together for more than a few episodes! Furthermore, I have never seen a person endure more crap than this girl!

I also think that it is high-time this irritation comes to an end and Zee should replace it with something more refreshing! I used to like this program before but now it is becoming mundane and monotonous cos we always know that something is always going to happen to Rimjhim in some form or the other!

But thanks anyway for your update! At least now that I know what's gonna happen, I could do something more useful with my time than watch this sickening thing!!!

Heart SAIF Heart - Ultimate Bollywood Hunk (well, in my eyes anyway!) Tongue

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Hey... yea...PriyaS pastes the zeetv updates here...but thanks anyway!

How did u come up with ur name cutychet? LOL

pyaraladki Groupbie
pyaraladki
pyaraladki

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateSmile
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thankssssssss
  • Page 1 of 1