Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha Update for 01.03.05 (Page 3)

Ranger Senior Member
Ranger
Ranger

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Nishani, do u have any idea if / when the subtitles are coming back? I can understand how u feel.

DKmania Newbie
DKmania
DKmania

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Uffffffffffffffff.............awesome update Lata Thumbs Up ........how could Disha possibly reject him ?......even if she does , hope she isn't too hard on him ..........Got to say it again .....DK's the best !
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Howzit Ranger,

No honey, absolutely NO freakin' idea when the subtitles are coming back. Was watching Reth and Astitva and they also have no subtitles! What a bummer! Angry

I mean don't they know that some of us don't understand Hindi! Embarrassed

Aaliyah (she is a forum member and is also from S.A) and I have e-mailed these dolts but nothing has been done obviously! This is maddening! Angry

Lata is doing a splendid job narrating the updates to us but here in South Africa we are around 30-31 episodes behind! Actually last night was when Vedant first made his appearance! Can you just imagine how far back we are!!!

Going back to Lata, I mean reading her fine updates helps us a helluva lot but also it would be so nice to know exactly what they are saying at that given moment. But Lata has already replied back to me telling me that when she gets the time she will definately translate for us! (Thanks again, Lata!) Smile

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Great job Lata. Dish77 must have freaked out when she saw the episode so not a squeak out of her !!!

I was trying to stop myself reading the update until tomorrow but couldn't resist.
Really SAD ... Ouch

By the way, how can Aai talk to D about accepting DK as a husband when she doesn't accept him as a son-in-law??
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

THAT'S WHAT MOTHERS GENERALLY DO, NIKKI!

THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE BEST ADVICE TO THEIR CHILDREN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY THEMSELVES AGREE WITH IT OR NOT!

MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON THAT AAI WANTS DISHA TO ACCEPT DK! Confused

MARK BOUCHER  -  Sexiest South African cricketer in history!!!

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged

OK, so did anyone else think the scene was filmy? *ducks* Juuuust kidding! lol. It was kinda filmy, but hey, im not complaining. I actually thought DK was amazing in the entire episode. And Disha has definitely fallen for him, IMO, so she should just go for it with him!

Ranu and Inder irrirated me to no end, so im going to skip right past them....tra la la

Now i realllly hope they actually continue the scene tonight. And if its all a dream...well then Angry big time!!

Oh, and Lata, fatastic update as usual.

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the episode will be aired sometime next week, i can't wait to see it! i can just imagine the atmosphere, all dark and disha in dk's arm's oooooooooooooooooooooo, i can't wait to read what happens next

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

AWESOME UPDATE LATAJI-YOU ARE DOING A TREMENDOUS JOB IN DISHAS ABSENCE

Go to top