Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha Update for 01.03.05 - Page 2

Nishani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks Lata, you're a ⭐️

You're just as great as Disha! 😃

And another thing, I also requested from Disha whether she could translate the Hindi for me AND Aaliyah! She did so although I knew I was being so insensitive to ask her such a thing cos I knew you guys are so pushed for time!

But as it is we are currently undergoing "no subtitles" here in South Africa. Don't know why our ZeeTV here has no subtitles! Flippin' creeps!😡

Please, Please, Please 😳 - could you translate the Hindi for us! Can't help it if I am such an embarassment 😳 to our Hindu culture! It's just my parents never forced us to learn and now I am regretting it! 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey lata,  by any chance can you upload the final scene on some site so that I can watch it once again...I know it takes a lot of time and is difficult ...but still let me know if its possible...thanks....

When you said that I have explained to Nishani as a teacher I nearly smiled as I have had the same comments whenever I do some translations like this....:)

btw what do you think will happen today..I feel that Disha might just ask for some more time (or something like that) and DK would decide to wait in his characterestic style saying Disha just go and leave me alone...in that case they won't even show the rising sun..

I just hope that they continue with the last scene ( and if possible show a lengthy recap so that I can watch those scenes again as what happens in Ekta's serials).....

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi once again,

Eh Nishi( Nishani) nice name, By the way that's the reason in the last 2 updates i wrote it in hindi since some of u guys cannot follow hindi. But must tell you the real fun is in listening to these dialogues in hindi and I get carried away at times and so write it that way. Do let me know what lines you did not understand and I will try my best to translate but pleeeeeeease don't mind provided I get the time my dear. I am really sorry about it, but do tell me or now Swathi is your teacher who will translate I suppose, right Swati??? And Nishani our Disha77 is really great and has got a lot of patience and is a sweetheart really. I miss her today.

And Swati I really don't know how to upload the videos in comp. I am a complete dumbo in this sense. Would love to do it though.

Thanks once again for all the love.Ok then take care.

Love Lata

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oops Nishani i typo error in my last mail. Thats the reason I wrote in English since some of you guys cannot understand Hindi.
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lata again an awsome episode , you are doing an excellent job with the updates. Well glad Di changed her mind about leaving hubby and home. Indy wake up dude, need to move , I am sure in the next few episodes Rano will find that Indy was di's love interest and hell will break up for few episode. Sumitra , much heavier built then gargi, hope she can properly set her in place rather than take physical abuse daily by her sautan.

Well romance seems to have set in , I don't think this will be a dream sequence. Aai has set di to be thinking about hubby, it was cute that she was stopping hubby from drinking ( the gallons DK has been drinking is enough to cause  liver cirrhosis)

Cant wait to read the next episode. The air is full of romance and music. I can understand the director showing off DK'S biceps ( haven't seen prom's yet) but tattoo are they the in thing in India, I don't want to generalize I am sure there are exception but I always related them with drug users and dealers, please don't get me wrong I hope I have not offended any one with my remark.

Ranger thumbnail
Nishani, do u have any idea if / when the subtitles are coming back? I can understand how u feel.
DKmania thumbnail
Uffffffffffffffff.............awesome update Lata 👍🏼 ........how could Disha possibly reject him ?......even if she does , hope she isn't too hard on him ..........Got to say it again .....DK's the best !
Nishani thumbnail

Howzit Ranger,

No honey, absolutely NO freakin' idea when the subtitles are coming back. Was watching Reth and Astitva and they also have no subtitles! What a bummer! 😡

I mean don't they know that some of us don't understand Hindi! 😳

Aaliyah (she is a forum member and is also from S.A) and I have e-mailed these dolts but nothing has been done obviously! This is maddening! 😡

Lata is doing a splendid job narrating the updates to us but here in South Africa we are around 30-31 episodes behind! Actually last night was when Vedant first made his appearance! Can you just imagine how far back we are!!!

Going back to Lata, I mean reading her fine updates helps us a helluva lot but also it would be so nice to know exactly what they are saying at that given moment. But Lata has already replied back to me telling me that when she gets the time she will definately translate for us! (Thanks again, Lata!) 😊

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Great job Lata. Dish77 must have freaked out when she saw the episode so not a squeak out of her !!!

I was trying to stop myself reading the update until tomorrow but couldn't resist.
Really SAD ...

By the way, how can Aai talk to D about accepting DK as a husband when she doesn't accept him as a son-in-law??
Nishani thumbnail

THAT'S WHAT MOTHERS GENERALLY DO, NIKKI!

THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE BEST ADVICE TO THEIR CHILDREN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY THEMSELVES AGREE WITH IT OR NOT!

MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON THAT AAI WANTS DISHA TO ACCEPT DK! 😕

MARK BOUCHER  -  Sexiest South African cricketer in history!!!