Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I thought I will not write anything anymore but couldn't stop. I was watching ex-Dutta and then current Dutta, I am speechless to see the difference. I can understand about the looks and all but how can Dutta gets changed like he was reborn kind of change.. U know what I mean.

Ex-Dutta always wore shoes he had a class. When he was living in Jungle then he was in slippers or sometimes with Sherwani he was in Mojari but slippers all the time... No way. When he was mad at Nakku, he was drinking but not screamiong all the time. He had very expressive way of silence. In fact according to Nakku also " she mentioned about her Saab that Woh kam bolte hain"

Current Dutta;; I hardly see him wearing shoes. He is wearing slippers which was more like a bathroom slippers to me.  He drinks and screams all the time. No expression at all. He has same exression all the time.. Why ?? can't understand.. SA is one of the classy actor but in this role he has no class. He doesn't looks like a Don. He looks more like a Tapori from Chaul area..

I thought SA is coming back to this serial after Kayamath "woh toh jaan daal dega" but I was proved wrong. He looks more like a villain than a hero.

I agree to the person who wrote that this is not a good comeback for SA.

That's all I want to share with you all.
 Sorry Shabbir!!  

;

Edited by mmishra1 - 30 September 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74fleur18jahanaaraurmimalaasha.acaptkirkVampgirlprassy.kavi__priyanka__Ani_98nik_itarama_2010Asmi2013aishwishrasiya.StrawbellaQuelle-Belleivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xsmile.sara-Priti11-stranger2roseaamirkhanfanHamlet53RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ex-Dutta vs. Current Dutta" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
there is no comparison bt Mishal and SA when it comes to Dutta"s character! Period.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fleur18aishwishLekz-bharti-Hamlet53

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I m not comparing MR with SA. I am comparing dutta' s behavior. 

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I guess apart from the actors even writing makes a difference. And the focus of the writers has been on Mr. Chipkoo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013aishwishStrawbella-bharti-

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

i totally agree with mmishra...really dont understand what happen to SA? his looks acting everything gone...the way this guy used to look and act in kymth and now i see totally different.  As far as dutta goes Mishal was just Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!! and the current dutta is no where matching to Mishal's performance. current dutta looks more like chawl gunda type and not don...+ i feel writers are showing him villian and not hero...all hero's ke dialogues toh woh digu bolta hai...and current dutta is behaving like villain. it really disappointing :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1prassy.kaviNimmi.prachimishra85aishwishStrawbellastranger2roseRockChicGirl

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree to you regarding Dutta performance...Mishal had his own style of expressing...he can keep everyone silent with his eye look not shouting or blabbering...his(Shabbir) dialogue is such a way that how a villan speaks...best example is "OYE DEEGU THU KYA DUTTA KO BEWAKUF SAMJHA"...the way he delivered it just looked like villany...he has no expressions with his dialogues...more over his chemistry with Aashka(Kala) looks better than Mahi... 
I wonder did "SHABBIR GAVE AUDITION FOR DUTTA CHARACTER" or they blindly selected him by his brand????
Question to be answered...

Edited by phaneeswar - 30 September 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74urmimalammishra1prassy.kaviprachimishra85Asmi2013rasiya.Strawbellaaishwishstranger2rose

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

Yes I agree to you regarding Dutta performance...Mishal had his own style of expressing...he can keep everyone silent with his eye look not shouting or blabbering...his(Shabbir) dialogue is such a way that how a villan speaks...best example is "OYE DEEGU THU KYA DUTTA KO BEWAKUF SAMJHA"...the way he delivered it just looked like villany...he has no expressions with his dialogues...more over his chemistry with Aashka(Kala) looks better than Mahi... 
I wonder did "SHABBIR GAVE AUDITION FOR DUTTA CHARACTER" or they blindly selected him by his brand????
Question to be answered...

I would love to know the answer... Did he really give an audition?? Exactly my concern is not all about SA or MR. I was also talking about the writers.. Ki yaar why are you making Dutta a Villain from a Hero. Yes I also agree that his chemistry is better with Ashaka"Kalavati" than Nakusha. DIalogue delivery is pure villain ka andaaz..

Oye Shabbo yaar tu to mera sabse favorite actor thaa kya ho gay hai tere looks ka aur tere bone ka also tere dress karne ka.. tarika...

Writeres and screen play writers are soo confused.. When MR was Dutta he was wearing shoes in Jungle also  and we hardly saw him in slipper. Only when he was in pooja or wedding..

But this Dutta hardly wears shoes.. Kyon Ab Dutta ko kya shoes se bhi nafrat ho gayee hai kaya??

One more thing.. From which angle he looks younger than Kala and Leela??

God bless us(Audience). And Entire team of lagi ko Navratri par sadbidhi mile... Taki hamen

pakaye nahee bewkoof samajh kar.

Edited by mmishra1 - 03 October 2011 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.aishwishAsmi2013

smile.sara

IF-Sizzlerz

smile.sara

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well I think when they intrduced Dutta's character even wid Mishal they didnt consider him hero either at that time... recall the Mishal's latst Watup intrview...he was just for sum month in da show... it was Mishal's Classy acting, his expression, his personallity who made dutta's characters "The Dutta Bhao"
I am not watchng show at all so cant say wats going on in the show right now... but sum days ago i watched sum pics of any epi  on FB. SA was in chappal wid D's phathani.. i noticed it in 1 sight and i was like Confused wats ths... no offence wid actor but even those pics were unbearable. i dont know how can peopl still watchng it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top