Chickee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
EGG ZACTLY!!!

Wahi toh main bhi keh rahi hoon...

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fruark

ok... lets assume kushi manages to ask arnav to bring back LA and then she even manages to get them married, do you think LA would ever be happy married to a man who doesnt give a damn abt her? NO... infact kushi is spoiling LAs life and

so when KKGs comes to know that  will her next task out of guilt be to make them love each other ??

No i don't want La to come back in Arnav's life. La is pretty much convinced that Asr does not love her. And if he doesnt care why should she. First of all, Arnav bringing her backe seem unlikely but lets assume that he does...then La would think he actually cares. In future when they part ways again La would be seriously hurt and i don't want that. 

incandescent thumbnail

@momma

Why wouldn't that action be appreciated by everyone - they had all wanted Arnav to get married and were totally against the idea of him living with La, but in order to keep him in the house they agreed to La moving there.

It goes to how weak KKG's character sketch is that the CV's are trying to make us a believe that someone believes their job description includes forcing someone to marry someone else.  It's ludicrous.

Totally agree. I think the cvs were trying to show her as naive but they messed it up. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
while i can agree that her job description was a little misguided...she cant reallly force him into the relationship !! 

shes actually made her a perfect gupta bahu...so much that if there was a person in khushi;s family then she would get snapped up immediately...

i reallly respect lavanya for trying a lot, since she thought on some level it might work...but for once i'd like khushi to actually understand that maybe its not her place to dress up la as his bride...

enlightening someone about traditions and cooking etc is one thing...but taking it to a level where u want to push the marriage thing now...for one...how do you not know that maybe arnav wants to marry la after some 2 years...as the next logical step... *which we know was neveer slated..but still for argument's sake*

i was a little disappointed with khushi;s character on this front... tho i like it that in all this we got to see a good side of lavanya...

the only outcome maybe i wanted the creatives to show out of khushi;s interference is probably a realisation on arnav's part on metting out unfair behaviour to la...which evidently didnt happen...he still behaves like king of godzillla land caring for nothing... :P

sorrry im rambling too much...

Even if we ignore whatever Khushi has done till now...Today she did come to know that ASR has never loved La ..Its one sided so why is she planning more things as soon as she is out of his office...
I would stay miles away from Khushi if I knew her in real life.😛
Chickee thumbnail
yeah ... the Alpha Male!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_128

while i can agree that her job description was a little misguided...she cant reallly force him into the relationship !! 

shes actually made her a perfect gupta bahu...so much that if there was a person in khushi;s family then she would get snapped up immediately...

i reallly respect lavanya for trying a lot, since she thought on some level it might work...but for once i'd like khushi to actually understand that maybe its not her place to dress up la as his bride...

enlightening someone about traditions and cooking etc is one thing...but taking it to a level where u want to push the marriage thing now...for one...how do you not know that maybe arnav wants to marry la after some 2 years...as the next logical step... *which we know was neveer slated..but still for argument's sake*

i was a little disappointed with khushi;s character on this front... tho i like it that in all this we got to see a good side of lavanya...

the only outcome maybe i wanted the creatives to show out of khushi;s interference is probably a realisation on arnav's part on metting out unfair behaviour to la...which evidently didnt happen...he still behaves like king of godzillla land caring for nothing... :P

sorrry im rambling too much...

it's okay you're not rambling. 

yes her efforts for training La was combined with her mission to change Arnav. She cannot accept Arnav ways ( question is why ) and it has became her personal agenda to get him married. that is where she overstepped her boundaries.

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Even if we ignore whatever Khushi has done till now...Today she did come to know that ASR has never loved La ..Its one sided so why is she planning more things as soon as she is out of his office...

I would stay miles away from Khushi if I knew her in real life.😛

i wonder if Khushi even understands what love is. Maybe her concept of love is entirely based on whatever she read in books, soaps and movies. 

She is not the relationship expert she thinks she is! ðŸ˜›

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The fact that Arnav has clearly told her that he is "not interested" in maintaining any further relationship with La is reason enough for Khushi to back out.  She attempting to convince Arnav to accept La again after today is a big put off for me. 

I wouldn't like anyone interfering in my life and I wouldn't be surprised if Arnav rips her apart on Monday.

What I can see from her character is that she has the habit of putting herself in situations where she gets humiliated or insulted.  She doesn't learn from her mistakes and engages the same type of behaviour again and again and again.  Come on girl, we get the message, why cannot you??

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

The fact that Arnav has clearly told her that he is "not interested" in maintaining any further relationship with La is reason enough for Khushi to back out.  She attempting to convince Arnav to accept La again after today is a big put off for me. 

I wouldn't like anyone interfering in my life and I wouldn't be surprised if Arnav rips her apart on Monday.

What I can see from her character is that she has the habit of putting herself in situations where she gets humiliated or insulted.  She doesn't learn from her mistakes and engages the same type of behaviour again and again and again.  Come on girl, we get the message, why cannot you??

She is so firm in her beliefs that she refuses to understand that what's right for her may not be right for the other person. 

The support or motivation or whatever you may call it she got from the Raizada family is making her believe that she is right and Arnav is wrong. Everyone at RM wants to get him married. In a way the Raizadas gave her "barawa'.

Lets take Anjali for example, she is the closest to Arnav and Khushi is aware of that. So when Anjali wants Arnav to get married and supports Khushi's every action she will clearly get the wrong message.