Page 5 Page 5

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by kikyo

No need of reunion to their own parents rathore take this son into your home...
varun Angryyeh beta rathore ka nahiAngry .veecha say churiya gaya hay ...AngryAngryAngry.woh apni beti ko lay jaye aur veecha baby unkay paas jaye Smileyehi theek ho ga ..agar nahi hota to uttaran say bada ghatiya serial koi nahi ..jo kay waise bhi nahi ...DeadDeadDead. aur varun i know you dislike veer for utterly disigusting Tappu DeadLOL but still come on for in love with such a pathetic character to punish veer for your own self made crimes of him..how can you say such cruel things ..no need for reunion with the parents .Confusedeven i hate Tappu ..but still i want her baby to  be back to her and you Confusedhow can you say something like that Confused
yeah bahut sahi kaha jo ye keh diya pehli baat morale ko side me rakho dusree baat tum he shayad unme se ek thi jisne ye kaha tha ki tappu ek achhi maa nahi hai aur shayad tum ye bhi kehna chahti hogi ki tappu maa banne ke layak nahi hi after separation with her baby by her own galti [not crime] to abb kyue keh rahi ho ki uska bachcha uske pass aur uska bachcha uske pass issliye ki tapapsya ko maa banne ka sukh mill raha hai? usko bachche pallne ka sukh bhagwaan de raha hai? wo to bahut kharaab maa hain na so why are you asking like that...?..LOL if tappu is utterly disgusting then veer and ichcha is utterly girre hue...Smile uttaran iss samay ghatiyaan nahi hai wo sahi hai apni aulaad ho tabhi insaan maa ya baap nahi kehlata wo sadak par se bachche utha kar bhi? Ouch aur ye baat sirf jawanno ke duara he nahi balki bhudho like dai ja ke duara bhi bulwaya ja raha hai about adaptation...
veer ko ek baar apna chcharacter ko dubara dkhane ke liye usse ye bulwaya gaya tha ki no need of blood relation or I never believe on blood...so just chill LOL  aur wo son ichcha ka nahi tapasya aur rathore ka haiLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Confusedi don't understand what  you have writtenConfused ..but keep this in mind in the world you will get all but won't get your parents ..biological ones ..and no one can separate the blood relation between parents .and their children and no one can love you more than your own biolgical parents  ..veer ichcha 's son was robbed from them ..not that they dumped him if cvs have anything naming common sense they will show a severe punishment for nani Angryit's a big sin to seperate a new born baby from his mother and unforgivable sin  and wow what a logic ...a mother who gave birth to a baby after bearing nine months pain ..her body part ...her rights are over from her son as a mother because an evil woman robbed her baby and replaced it with a dead baby ..and another woman found him so only she is his mother ...because the real mother's sin  the baby was robbed from her..wow what a logic DeadDeadDeadDeadand everyone knows who is girra hoa that is your shameless tapasya a blot on the name of womanhood and human being ..whatever veer and ichcha are 10000 times better than this shameless woman DeadDeadDeadchillEmbarrassed

Edited by kikyo - 03 October 2011 at 10:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargmahmansmajdfantiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rathore will find secret (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

varun Angryyeh beta rathore ka nahiAngry .veecha say churiya gaya hay ...AngryAngryAngry.woh apni beti ko lay jaye aur veecha baby unkay paas jaye Smileyehi theek ho ga ..agar nahi hota to uttaran say bada ghatiya serial koi nahi ..jo kay waise bhi nahi ...DeadDeadDead. aur varun i know you dislike veer for utterly disigusting Tappu DeadLOL but still come on for in love with such a pathetic character to punish veer for your own self made crimes of him..how can you say such cruel things ..no need for reunion with the parents .Confusedeven i hate Tappu ..but still i want her baby to  be back to her and you Confusedhow can you say something like that Confused
yeah bahut sahi kaha jo ye keh diya pehli baat morale ko side me rakho dusree baat tum he shayad unme se ek thi jisne ye kaha tha ki tappu ek achhi maa nahi hai aur shayad tum ye bhi kehna chahti hogi ki tappu maa banne ke layak nahi hi after separation with her baby by her own galti [not crime] to abb kyue keh rahi ho ki uska bachcha uske pass aur uska bachcha uske pass issliye ki tapapsya ko maa banne ka sukh mill raha hai? usko bachche pallne ka sukh bhagwaan de raha hai? wo to bahut kharaab maa hain na so why are you asking like that...?..LOL if tappu is utterly disgusting then veer and ichcha is utterly girre hue...Smile uttaran iss samay ghatiyaan nahi hai wo sahi hai apni aulaad ho tabhi insaan maa ya baap nahi kehlata wo sadak par se bachche utha kar bhi? Ouch aur ye baat sirf jawanno ke duara he nahi balki bhudho like dai ja ke duara bhi bulwaya ja raha hai about adaptation...
veer ko ek baar apna chcharacter ko dubara dkhane ke liye usse ye bulwaya gaya tha ki no need of blood relation or I never believe on blood...so just chill LOL  aur wo son ichcha ka nahi tapasya aur rathore ka haiLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Confusedi didn't understand  you have written ..but keep this in mind in the world you will get all but won't get your parents ..biological ones ..and no one can separate the blood relation between parents .and their children and no one can love you more than your own biolgical parents  ..veer ichcha 's son was robbed from them ..not that they dumped him if cvs have anything naming common sense they will show a severe punishment for nani Angryit's a big sin to sperate a new born baby from his mother and unforgivable sin  and wow what a logic ...a mother who gave birth to a baby after bearing nine months pain ..her body part ...her rights are over from her son as a mother because an evil woman robbed her baby and replaced it with a dead baby ..and another woman found him so only she is his mother ...becase the real mother's sin  the baby was robbed from her..wow what a logic Deadand everyone knows who is girra hoa that is your shameless tapasya a blot on the name of womanhood and human being ..whatever veer and ichcha are 10000 times better than this shameless woman DeadDeadDeadchillEmbarrassed
I know you understood only your own words...baaki I am not read...Sleepy Smile Sleepy

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Confusedi didn't understand  you have written ..but keep this in mind in the world you will get all but won't get your parents ..biological ones ..and no one can separate the blood relation between parents .and their children and no one can love you more than your own biolgical parents  ..veer ichcha 's son was robbed from them ..not that they dumped him if cvs have anything naming common sense they will show a severe punishment for nani Angryit's a big sin to sperate a new born baby from his mother and unforgivable sin  and wow what a logic ...a mother who gave birth to a baby after bearing nine months pain ..her body part ...her rights are over from her son as a mother because an evil woman robbed her baby and replaced it with a dead baby ..and another woman found him so only she is his mother ...becase the real mother's sin  the baby was robbed from her..wow what a logic Deadand everyone knows who is girra hoa that is your shameless tapasya a blot on the name of womanhood and human being ..whatever veer and ichcha are 10000 times better than this shameless woman DeadDeadDeadchillEmbarrassed
I know you understood only your own words...baaki I am not read...Sleepy Smile Sleepy
SleepySleepySleepy and only you understand your logicSleepySleepyi know you won't read my post because you ony read , see things in favor of Tapasya ..only Tapasya is your interest ..SleepySleepySleepy whether she do anything right or wrong not your concern because for you she is always rightSleepySleepyeverything is her private property SleepySleepySleepyshe has right to do allSleepySleepySleepyrest if anything say against her or not they are sinners for you because they should kiss devi tapasya's feet at every cost  SleepySleepySleepySleepywhat a logicSleepySleepySleepySleepyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

SleepySleepySleepy and only you understand your logicSleepySleepyi know you won't read my post because you ony read , see things in favor of Tapasya ..only Tapasya is your interest ..SleepySleepySleepy whether she do anything right or wrong not your concern because for you she is always rightSleepySleepyeverything is her private property SleepySleepySleepyshe has right to do allSleepySleepySleepyrest if anything say against her or not they are sinners for you because they should kiss devi tapasya's feet at every cost  Sleepywhat a logicEmbarrassed
jd fan to logic ki definition nahi de paye tum he de do...LOL Wink

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

SleepySleepySleepy and only you understand your logicSleepySleepyi know you won't read my post because you ony read , see things in favor of Tapasya ..only Tapasya is your interest ..SleepySleepySleepy whether she do anything right or wrong not your concern because for you she is always rightSleepySleepyeverything is her private property SleepySleepySleepyshe has right to do allSleepySleepySleepyrest if anything say against her or not they are sinners for you because they should kiss devi tapasya's feet at every cost  Sleepywhat a logicEmbarrassed
jd fan to logic ki definition nahi de paye tum he de do...LOL Wink
usay samjhany k liye dimag ka sahi halat mein hona zaroori hay Winkpehlay apnay fired  dimag ka elaj karwao phir anaLOLLOLLOLWinkseven up hi try kar loLOLLOLLOL

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by varun.tap - 03 October 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged