Uttaran

rathore will find secret - Page 3

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

No need of reunion to their own parents rathore take this son into your home...

varun 😑😑😑😑yeh beta rathore ka nahi😑 .veecha say churiya gaya hay ...😑😑😑.woh apni beti ko lay jaye aur veecha baby unkay paas jaye 😊yehi theek ho ga ..agar nahi hota to uttaran say bada ghatiya serial koi nahi ..jo kay waise bhi nahi ...🀒🀒🀒. aur varun i know you dislike veer for utterly disigusting Tappu πŸ€’πŸ˜† but still come on for in love with such a pathetic character to punish veer for your own self made crimes of him..how can you say such cruel things ..no need for reunion with the parents .πŸ˜•even i hate Tappu ..but still i want her baby to  be back to her and you πŸ˜•how can you say something like that πŸ˜• Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

varun 😑yeh beta rathore ka nahi😑 .veecha say churiya gaya hay ...😑😑😑.woh apni beti ko lay jaye aur veecha baby unkay paas jaye 😊yehi theek ho ga ..agar nahi hota to uttaran say bada ghatiya serial koi nahi ..jo kay waise bhi nahi ...🀒🀒🀒. aur varun i know you dislike veer for utterly disigusting Tappu πŸ€’πŸ˜† but still come on for in love with such a pathetic character to punish veer for your own self made crimes of him..how can you say such cruel things ..no need for reunion with the parents .πŸ˜•even i hate Tappu ..but still i want her baby to  be back to her and you πŸ˜•how can you say something like that πŸ˜•

yeah bahut sahi kaha jo ye keh diya pehli baat morale ko side me rakho dusree baat tum he shayad unme se ek thi jisne ye kaha tha ki tappu ek achhi maa nahi hai aur shayad tum ye bhi kehna chahti hogi ki tappu maa banne ke layak nahi hi after separation with her baby by her own galti [not crime] to abb kyue keh rahi ho ki uska bachcha uske pass aur uska bachcha uske pass issliye ki tapapsya ko maa banne ka sukh mill raha hai? usko bachche pallne ka sukh bhagwaan de raha hai? wo to bahut kharaab maa hain na so why are you asking like that...?..πŸ˜† if tappu is utterly disgusting then veer and ichcha is utterly girre hue...😊 uttaran iss samay ghatiyaan nahi hai wo sahi hai apni aulaad ho tabhi insaan maa ya baap nahi kehlata wo sadak par se bachche utha kar bhi?  aur ye baat sirf jawanno ke duara he nahi balki bhudho like dai ja ke duara bhi bulwaya ja raha hai about adaptation...
veer ko ek baar apna chcharacter ko dubara dkhane ke liye usse ye bulwaya gaya tha ki no need of blood relation or I never believe on blood...so just chill πŸ˜†  aur wo son ichcha ka nahi tapasya aur rathore ka haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah bahut sahi kaha jo ye keh diya pehli baat morale ko side me rakho dusree baat tum he shayad unme se ek thi jisne ye kaha tha ki tappu ek achhi maa nahi hai aur shayad tum ye bhi kehna chahti hogi ki tappu maa banne ke layak nahi hi after separation with her baby by her own galti [not crime] to abb kyue keh rahi ho ki uska bachcha uske pass aur uska bachcha uske pass issliye ki tapapsya ko maa banne ka sukh mill raha hai? usko bachche pallne ka sukh bhagwaan de raha hai? wo to bahut kharaab maa hain na so why are you asking like that...?..πŸ˜† if tappu is utterly disgusting then veer and ichcha is utterly girre hue...😊 uttaran iss samay ghatiyaan nahi hai wo sahi hai apni aulaad ho tabhi insaan maa ya baap nahi kehlata wo sadak par se bachche utha kar bhi?  aur ye baat sirf jawanno ke duara he nahi balki bhudho like dai ja ke duara bhi bulwaya ja raha hai about adaptation...
veer ko ek baar apna chcharacter ko dubara dkhane ke liye usse ye bulwaya gaya tha ki no need of blood relation or I never believe on blood...so just chill πŸ˜†  aur wo son ichcha ka nahi tapasya aur rathore ka haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

sick mentality..just like tappu & nani..
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Confusedi don't understand what  you have writtenConfused ..but keep this in mind in the world you will get all but won't get your parents ..biological ones ..and no one can separate the blood relation between parents .and their children and no one can love you more than your own biolgical parents  ..veer ichcha 's son was robbed from them ..not that they dumped him if cvs have anything naming common sense they will show a severe punishment for nani Angryit's a big sin to seperate a new born baby from his mother and unforgivable sin  and wow what a logic ...a mother who gave birth to a baby after bearing nine months pain ..her body part ...her rights are over from her son as a mother because an evil woman robbed her baby and replaced it with a dead baby ..and another woman found him so only she is his mother ...because the real mother's sin  the baby was robbed from her..wow what a logic 🀒🀒🀒🀒and everyone knows who is girra hoa that is your shameless tapasya a blot on the name of womanhood and human being ..whatever veer and ichcha are 10000 times better than this shameless woman 🀒🀒🀒chill😳 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail

πŸ˜•i didn't understand  you have written ..but keep this in mind in the world you will get all but won't get your parents ..biological ones ..and no one can separate the blood relation between parents .and their children and no one can love you more than your own biolgical parents  ..veer ichcha 's son was robbed from them ..not that they dumped him if cvs have anything naming common sense they will show a severe punishment for nani 😑it's a big sin to sperate a new born baby from his mother and unforgivable sin  and wow what a logic ...a mother who gave birth to a baby after bearing nine months pain ..her body part ...her rights are over from her son as a mother because an evil woman robbed her baby and replaced it with a dead baby ..and another woman found him so only she is his mother ...becase the real mother's sin  the baby was robbed from her..wow what a logic 🀒and everyone knows who is girra hoa that is your shameless tapasya a blot on the name of womanhood and human being ..whatever veer and ichcha are 10000 times better than this shameless woman 🀒🀒🀒chill😳

I know you understood only your own words...baaki I am not read...πŸ₯± πŸ˜Š πŸ₯±
BeautyBabe thumbnail

I know you understood only your own words...baaki I am not read...πŸ₯± πŸ˜Š πŸ₯±

SleepySleepySleepy and only you understand your logicSleepySleepyi know you won't read my post because you ony read , see things in favor of Tapasya ..only Tapasya is your interest ..SleepySleepySleepy whether she do anything right or wrong not your concern because for you she is always rightSleepySleepyeverything is her private property SleepySleepySleepyshe has right to do allSleepySleepySleepyrest if anything say against her or not they are sinners for you because they should kiss devi tapasya's feet at every cost  SleepySleepySleepySleepywhat a logicSleepySleepySleepySleepy😳
varun.tap thumbnail

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and only you understand your logicπŸ₯±πŸ₯±i know you won't read my post because you ony read , see things in favor of Tapasya ..only Tapasya is your interest ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± whether she do anything right or wrong not your concern because for you she is always rightπŸ₯±πŸ₯±everything is her private property πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±she has right to do allπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±rest if anything say against her or not they are sinners for you because they should kiss devi tapasya's feet at every cost  πŸ₯±what a logic😳

jd fan to logic ki definition nahi de paye tum he de do...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
BeautyBabe thumbnail

jd fan to logic ki definition nahi de paye tum he de do...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

usay samjhany k liye dimag ka sahi halat mein hona zaroori hay πŸ˜‰pehlay apnay fired  dimag ka elaj karwao phir anaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰seven up hi try kar loπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

goodone varun πŸ€£