Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wah!!!! thanks for the link bahut he sunder segment hai...😃 ðŸ˜†
tapasya ke pass bachcha keval gaya he nahi uski dekh rekh me pallega aur badega bhi...😆 that is good one...😆
durrr fitte muhh tere... 😉
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well I am happy the baby is atleast not on the streets as Buddhi had decided for him
thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys are right... Neither Pushkar nor Nani will have the guts to speak up...no way they admit to  this big "kali kartut"...and Pushkar will lie that he found the kid somewhere so taps and Rathod will take it home...

That would totally be poetic justice for the kid... it will be right under Nani's nose...and she will HAVE to be nice to the kid... if she tries to harm it Rathod will be mad...this is going to set up a lot of interesting clashes with Rathod! 

not only will he get "do wakt ka khana"...but he will be raised with the best options.    I am dying to see Nani's face when she realizes that she was so miserably unsuccessful at her attempt to hurt the baby. 

YESSS!!!!!
veejays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please friends do not expect too much.   We saw a precap that Tappu having the baby.  Before RAT see Pushkar, he will leave the baby and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After leap what happen  I am not interested.    
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
police in this serial have hybernated.  Anybody can walk away from any hospital or asrams with a baby .
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even though it was shown in precap that Rathor finds Ichcha baby with pushkar, somehow I have a feeling that he will connect baby and Ichcha once he get to know that Ichcha's baby is dead after birth. andthen he will ask for explanation.and Pushakr might reveal all nani dear ki kartuten.

Tab to ram hi raakhe nani dear ko...😆 Rathor aisi kick karega ki dusri dunia me ja kar girenge nani n brood

Anyway I am being hopeful ki kuchh aisa hi ho
Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rathore is the only sane person left who can use his brain, put two and two together to find out the secret, expose nani and pushkar and reunite the babies to their own parents.

Until then, negativity will continue to rule...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No need of reunion to their own parents rathore take this son into your home...
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago