Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: It's Complicated;Chap16 Pg46! 05/05 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 53

crazyweird

crazyweird

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
lovely story
plz add me too to your pm list
thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF: It's Complicated;Chap16 Pg46! 05/05 (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhahi

dhahi

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wow.. nice update n long one too... not at all complaining... but v late...
really loved...
wish the original shyam s also lik this shyam... poor anjali really deserves...  
so to stop shyam frm hurtin anji lik lvin her arnav ll marry khushi? 
tats wat i think abt t future track... lets c...

pinkpearlz

IF-Dazzler

pinkpearlz

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hey been so long for this FF.
Am glad Shyam told her the truth, Oh Anjali surely loves him morethan he deserves. I really liked it.
Arnav Khushi scene were as usual awseome!

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

You updated, like seriously?

I thought you'd abandoned this story and I was upset as I really really adored reading it. So am pretty happy you are back and hoping you'd continue this time...

Nice part, I was surprised that I remember the story plot very well and could just read on without trying to recall past chapters, just proves the grip of the story you've.

SedonaScarlet

SedonaScarlet

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
LOVED IT! :3

Update soon-cant wait to see what happens :)

Thanks for the PM :)

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Ola Nina Di!!!!Big smile
Woohoo hooo!!! You updated this at last!!!
You don't know that I was visiting this FF every single time I saw it in my watch topics or my posts or even your name!!!
Wow!!! This is was one LONG and Amazing update!!
You know, while reading Anjali's part(s) here, my head was throbbing with all those emotions taking a toll in me!! That angst, pain and hurt were definitely hitting me out with full strength and likes a tsunami!! You did it, Di!! You did it!!! And am very proud of you!!

At last, Arnav has surrendered to that protectiveness and Khushi's presence's effect on him and also her absence's!!! Though yes, you will bring in that realisation of that something 'deep' later on, this was really calming!! Though this surrender was good, it still didn't match upto the level of pain and angst Anjali and Shyam were suffering! Most of all Anjali's!! I'm certainly didn't want to compare, since both are good in their own ways!! But you know...

Shyam's revelation was given in a short but steady way! It made me smile and cry all the more for his state! Yes, Anjali's innocence and pure sweet heart and soft nature would change anyone or anything!! But she IS Delicate...Fragile like a Butterfly or even more fragile than that! You stated it correctly that Anjali IS weaker at Heart... And is very much of an Emotional person than anyone here in this story...But at times, I find her like an Emotional Fool! Though in the show, she very much lives upto the expectations of 'Emotional Fools' for now...But what can we do? Even in reality you do come across people! And please don't get me wrong here, because even I love Anjali's character very much!

And the precap looks exciting all the more!! I won't be commenting on it now! Since I want to read the whole update and then give my analysis there!! Heheheh...
Thankoo for the PM!!

Annie
Big smile

Ishrafan11

IF-Dazzler

Ishrafan11

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Great update loved it.

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged