Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have never ever seen an episode thread so silent 😕
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😔 as per my pratigya I am bunking cid next week. If its good I'll see it online. I'll come back only when I see my trio in one frame.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So that means it's been a wise decision to bunk this episode ??? Duo in one frame anywhere ??
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

So that means it's been a wise decision to bunk this episode ??? Duo in one frame anywhere ??

Nope... Duo not even for a sec were present in one frame..  ACP sir was totally Mr. India
But... the case is interesting... I am yet to watch the last part 😆

Abhi sir... Hardly present  Daya sir looking super cute 😃
And as usual... the attendance boy has full attendance 😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya yaar, ACP sir is absent for the entire week and just turns up at the end for a darn soap promotion? 😵 😡

I was preparing for a monumental pile of waste when NC's name turned up as writer, but I think the overall story was not bad; much more sensible than yesterday's. That poisoned pigeon idea was interesting (I didn't catch the name of the poison though?) and the direction/pacing was pretty good, I didn't feel bored despite the awful team distribution (especially during the second building scene that astonish mentioned); kudos to Salil Singh once again. They never explained how the watchman got the poison and how he diverted the calls from the suspects' phone though. 😕

Abhi sir missing for most of the episode too... but he was great in the scenes in the pigeon guy's house (interesting concept there too). And 👏 to Daya sir for the final few scenes, awesome performance there. Great to see Purvi finally being given room to perform, and she did very well in her role 👍🏼. I liked the forensic scenes today, the interactions were sensibly shown and the way Dr. Salunkhe assures her that she'll be alright was sweet. With good team distribution and patch-up of the loopholes, this could've been a much better episode, but nevertheless I did like it, especially after the downer yesterday.
Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maut Ki awaz..When I was in 10th standard I used to call my strict, unreasonable, short tempered, Geography Teacher with excellent insulting abilities, Maut ki awaaz...( I was lousy in Geography & so I was her favourite when it came to scolding)..Aaj CID ne woh saare dardnaak incidents ki yaad dila di..
I found yesterdays' epi much better than today's.. & frankly I found no asambhav element in today's epi...
Dr Salunkhe was the Star of today's epi...⭐️⭐️⭐️
He is the epitome of versatility ... transforms himself completely within a fraction of a second..
The way he spoke to Purvi & assured her...👏👏👏👏👏
& he is the same gentleman who is asked to shout & fight in the lab everyday... I feel like my favourite good old Salunkhe of Asha era is back... Thank you pigeons for sitting on Purvi's hand..
Aditya sir's cameo was good.. But it was a cameo only 😭
I missed ACP sir so much today...& the promotion thing angered me even more...
Wish more had been said about how the watchman acquired the poison with that complicated name.
Nickhil's singing debut was quite interesting..Wonder the pigeons could even die after hearing him sing..😉 Akele poison ko dosh mat do...woh gaana bhi equally khatarnaak tha..
Lastly, today Freddy's atma fixation didn't get on my nerves today thankfully..

astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Nickhil's singing debut was quite interesting..Wonder the pigeons could even die after hearing him sing..😉 Akele poison ko dosh mat do...woh gaana bhi equally khatarnaak tha.. 

🤣
What was he singing...i didn't understand a bit 😆 
Daya sir's expression in that scene was awesome... 😃
I liked the madman ... his work was good 😃 and i liked him double for his comment on Nikhil's singing abilities... 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Kya yaar, ACP sir is absent for the entire week and just turns up at the end for a darn soap promotion? 😵 😡

Even I was more angry because of this.

The episode was not that bad...the usual loopholes and lack of any brains being used in writing the story is expected.
But the work distribution is awful.
When Sachin can be present with both - Daya and Abhijeet in separate scenes, it shows that these scenes have been shot on different days. It can't be that they are using Hrishikesh's dummy everywhere.
Also, Abhijeet and Daya went to question the mad man on separately on different occasions. Why can't they go together just once?
Why can't they call Adi sir and Daya sir for shooting on the same day?
The mundane enquiries in shops can be done under Sachin's able leadership.
I am bored. I am bunking next week unless the promo shows trio in one scene and hopefully a non-OTT episode.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not going to watch it online ... this is sick ... I hate this ... what do these people get by torturing us like this ? We've stopped asking them to give us episodes with good investigation ... it's fallen to the level that we're asking them to give us one scene ... a 5 minute scene atleast in the whole 1 hr episode where we get to see the pillars of CID;Our trio together nothing more. It's a small decent request.

I'm not going to see this episode online. I'm happy I missed it and will continue till an epi has duo in one scene
isca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 episode acha tha but khooni  watchman ko  bana diya  yeh suite nahi karta