Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It takes tears to pull together (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Dear Big Girl...jhappis...for the understandingBig smile...

To KKG needing to grow up...let her be...love her just like she isWink

Claws...aah the claws...have to be more careful ...do no good for the imageTongue

Luv ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It takes tears to pull together (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by current

..Guys ..I am resigned to the fact ..that Mondays are slow to pick up and Fridays are stretched to leave a cliffhanger for the week end..but here even that was a BIG YAWN..Aww, I actually liked the epiLOL

Done to death...from Anjali's tears and Shyam's hit and misses, mamiji's Meh MEh..The story stayed where it was ...Yes ...the only thing everyone was united on ..was mission Lavanya ...Bring her back they said.

..and ASR .(.I am actually pitying this man). told them to *#@##@ off ..and rightly so...That man deserves a medal for keeping his cool..Yes KKG has changed him ..He DID keep his cool..well let us say ..he let everyone say their piece..

So the watch worthy things

LOVED how he told KKG to pick up the pieces and give it to the concerned person..Hahh ..HE is SMOOTH and SNARKY..LOVED that.. Here I am confused, did he even realize it was khushi who wrote thisD'oh Cos he said give it back to the person who wrote it...Duh..I was half expecting him to say, Nice Try Khushi...But try harder next timeConfusedLOL

He told DI off...with an enough..Maybe Di needs to keep those tears in check and save them for later..She should accept the fact that her little bro has GROWN UP..one fact she seems unaware off..UFFF LOVED how he said that her 4 ft bro has grown to 6 ft..She does need it to be spelt out..
Naaah, I dont want want her to shed a single drop for that worthless hubby of hers...I DO not want her to go to a coma or some sort of depression, instead she has to come stronger when the truth comes out...Approve And throw him personally out of the house...I can hope cant I?Ouch

Loved how in the end..HE closes his eyes so as not to see her tears..awesomenss..Won't say how ridiculous it was to have KKG start blurting her piece in the board room..KKG is an 8 year old stuck in an 18 year old..She goes and interrupts the meeting..and again HOW the man has changed..
Granted he man handled her but she was really asking for a tight thump to her rear end..Seriously..

Bechare kya kare??LOL He has taken the aggressive route of shouting, bruising...Khushi has perfected the art of completely ignoring and not listening to what he says..and the worse part, she starts crying, and he barely is able to finish what he wants to say..so he is taking a different approach...not too much succeeding here too, is heLOL

She told him that the matter more urgent than his business meeting which would seal a deal of crores was La flying to London..Hrrrmph..has she not heard of finding the right time to say the right thing..She could have at least waited outside but no..

See, she is at that age where for her love is everything, while he is at the age, filmi style main bole toh, pyaar se chulha nahin or rather induction cooking nahin hota...see a guy has to earn too na...see  he is smarter and a realist that way.LOL

One more problem, she genuinely believes he is in love with la...so she finds it hard to fathom why he is sitting in his office and not running after la...+ guilt feeling for messing things between arnav and lavanya...Her new idea...whatever that is...We are waiting for a dhamakedaar disaster on MondayOuch

The one thing that stood out was the way ASR let her speak and then he did what I thought was quite uncharacteristic..HE EXPLAINED and actually gave her simple answers but our girl is really simple minded...she cries when he tells her off saying she should drop her goody goody act.I agree.high time too... I found the OFFICE so ludricous this time ..this huge ivory tower..hahahah
please post the caps Anu when he closes his eyes..UFF how can anyone look good in OLIVE and BROWN..a combo I have never seen on men's suits but he rocks it..totally agreeBig smile
fab post as always zainClap

Aww thanks Swethsy..Hug..Sarah says hi to you too..

and Glad you liked it .

I guess I should expect what you said about Khushi being an idealist..and Arnav a man about town..Love is precious and everlasting to KKG and for Arnav something to be trifled with..

anyways ..Thanks for commenting...It was very well said..Clap

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Dear Big Girl...jhappis...for the understandingBig smile...

To KKG needing to grow up...let her be...love her just like she isWink

Claws...aah the claws...have to be more careful ...do no good for the imageTongue

Luv ya

hahhahhaha...Image??/ acha you mean the DEPTH in your ID ..hahahTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.