Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Jesus ! I cannot stop laughing at all these posts hehe! Made my morning !๐Ÿ˜†
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa[/QUOTE

So here comes the late lateef...sorry...after posting on Sush's thread last night, had to log off๐Ÿ˜”...seeking refuge in "better late than never"๐Ÿ˜›

*now comes the tricky part*...ermmm...huh...Zainu dear...uh...I kind of liked the epi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..nay, loved it.๐Ÿ˜†...did not find Khushi's interference out of character...she did what she always does...follows her heart...she genuinely felt that she needed to step in to get La and Arnav back together...(she probably didn't wait to find out that an important conference was in progress before barging in- notice her surprise when she say the other attendees)...for that she is willing beg, borrow, steal and lie...

Totally with you on Arnav's forebearance...he did not scream and that is how I like him...the cold fury and clenched jaw...not the fishwife mode of Thurs...and see, they have a proper conversation for the first time perhaps...I also found Arnav's reaction to her pronouncement "La is leaving" to be fairly expected...he was hurt/surprised...of course the mask was back on almost immediately and "this proves my temporary friends with benefits hypothesis" drivel folllowed. But somewhere he was perhaps expecting La to return or initiate some sort of contact to apologize ? He thought that she was the one who had broken the pact of no committment and was the guilty party...oh the male blinkers and ego!!!

Of course, the less said about Anjali-Shyam convolutions the better...so I won't say anything.

Now, time for a mini-rant: for which I apologize in advance...so not want to hurt anyone's feelings, but am really tired of all the negativity being dumped on poor Mr. Shashi Gupta. At least the gentleman has his antennae up, picks up Shyams's lying skullduggery and  is trying to do something about it. For God's sake people, he is but a small-time, simple halwai not exactly in pink health and not exactly in prime youth. He is trying to dig out the truth...Give him a break!!!

Phew!!! feel lots better!!

Thanks darling for a fab post and lovely caps...

Err Vistaa..It is alright .. Iam a  big girl now..๐Ÿคฃ

I thought the opposite but we can both live with it..I just thought KKG got too carried away..but chelo/..They do need for her to grow up..
@MINI RANT ..so the claws are out today..hahahaha.. ..ARREY FULL RANT BHI TOH TOH PARWA NAHI..so I do hope you are feeling better.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Love you
Vistaa ji
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Big Girl...jhappis...for the understanding๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

To KKG needing to grow up...let her be...love her just like she is๐Ÿ˜‰

Claws...aah the claws...have to be more careful ...do no good for the image๐Ÿ˜›

Luv ya

Originally posted by: current

..Guys ..I am resigned to the fact ..that Mondays are slow to pick up and Fridays are stretched to leave a cliffhanger for the week end..but here even that was a BIG YAWN..Aww, I actually liked the epi๐Ÿ˜†

Done to death...from Anjali's tears and Shyam's hit and misses, mamiji's Meh MEh..The story stayed where it was ...Yes ...the only thing everyone was united on ..was mission Lavanya ...Bring her back they said.

..and ASR .(.I am actually pitying this man). told them to *#@##@ off ..and rightly so...That man deserves a medal for keeping his cool..Yes KKG has changed him ..He DID keep his cool..well let us say ..he let everyone say their piece..

So the watch worthy things

LOVED how he told KKG to pick up the pieces and give it to the concerned person..Hahh ..HE is SMOOTH and SNARKY..LOVED that.. Here I am confused, did he even realize it was khushi who wrote this Cos he said give it back to the person who wrote it...Duh..I was half expecting him to say, Nice Try Khushi...But try harder next time๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

He told DI off...with an enough..Maybe Di needs to keep those tears in check and save them for later..She should accept the fact that her little bro has GROWN UP..one fact she seems unaware off..UFFF LOVED how he said that her 4 ft bro has grown to 6 ft..She does need it to be spelt out..
Naaah, I dont want want her to shed a single drop for that worthless hubby of hers...I DO not want her to go to a coma or some sort of depression, instead she has to come stronger when the truth comes out... And throw him personally out of the house...I can hope cant I?

Loved how in the end..HE closes his eyes so as not to see her tears..awesomenss..Won't say how ridiculous it was to have KKG start blurting her piece in the board room..KKG is an 8 year old stuck in an 18 year old..She goes and interrupts the meeting..and again HOW the man has changed..
Granted he man handled her but she was really asking for a tight thump to her rear end..Seriously..

Bechare kya kare??๐Ÿ˜† He has taken the aggressive route of shouting, bruising...Khushi has perfected the art of completely ignoring and not listening to what he says..and the worse part, she starts crying, and he barely is able to finish what he wants to say..so he is taking a different approach...not too much succeeding here too, is he๐Ÿ˜†

She told him that the matter more urgent than his business meeting which would seal a deal of crores was La flying to London..Hrrrmph..has she not heard of finding the right time to say the right thing..She could have at least waited outside but no..

See, she is at that age where for her love is everything, while he is at the age, filmi style main bole toh, pyaar se chulha nahin or rather induction cooking nahin hota...see a guy has to earn too na...see  he is smarter and a realist that way.๐Ÿ˜†

One more problem, she genuinely believes he is in love with la...so she finds it hard to fathom why he is sitting in his office and not running after la...+ guilt feeling for messing things between arnav and lavanya...Her new idea...whatever that is...We are waiting for a dhamakedaar disaster on Monday

The one thing that stood out was the way ASR let her speak and then he did what I thought was quite uncharacteristic..HE EXPLAINED and actually gave her simple answers but our girl is really simple minded...she cries when he tells her off saying she should drop her goody goody act.I agree.high time too... I found the OFFICE so ludricous this time ..this huge ivory tower..hahahah
please post the caps Anu when he closes his eyes..UFF how can anyone look good in OLIVE and BROWN..a combo I have never seen on men's suits but he rocks it..totally agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fab post as always zain๐Ÿ‘

current thumbnail

Aww thanks Swethsy..๐Ÿค—..Sarah says hi to you too..

and Glad you liked it .

I guess I should expect what you said about Khushi being an idealist..and Arnav a man about town..Love is precious and everlasting to KKG and for Arnav something to be trifled with..

anyways ..Thanks for commenting...It was very well said..Clap
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Dear Big Girl...jhappis...for the understanding๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

To KKG needing to grow up...let her be...love her just like she is๐Ÿ˜‰

Claws...aah the claws...have to be more careful ...do no good for the image๐Ÿ˜›

Luv ya

hahhahhaha...Image??/ acha you mean the DEPTH in your ID ..hahah๐Ÿ˜›