Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It takes tears to pull together - Page 2

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fj08

gr8 post... i had just read another poster completely depressed by the same events over and over again and my thoughts were the improvements that we have seen ... small but definite improvements to characters... your post seems to emphasis those...

ok so khushi still needs to imrpove but remember the second time her duppatta was caught in arnavs suit, she did not throw any tea on him... thats an improvement

Fiji ..thanks ..I was trying to see beyond the same ol rehash here..I am becoming more resigned to this now so I console myself by looking at the positives..

@ bold..🀣..yep..now I am nit picking..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GOLDEN23

Lol..

With KKG ,Im not amused anymore.She dishes it out and lectures on the kind of man he is,his weakness abt marriage,May be Lavs did not see th roop of him(great assumption by the way,),heartless and the moment he dishes it with his own assumptions abt her out its tears,crying and why are u making a big deal..

If you can dish it out,then pls take.it too when it comes back.Its like a boomerang.Any body can assume any thing abt you

ASR better call Lavs though and explain..She deserves it for having to endure this so called livein.Then again,she is better off with out him.for sure..But shw haaas to have some closure.She put up with his goatwa naani whom I praychokes and dies on the sweet that was distributed on La's departure.

@ closure ..well it be the honourable thing to do  but is it possible..never...ASR didn't care about La and it seems he does not seem too pushed about anyways..He doesn't have a conscience pricking does he??

@ hahah Goatwa Nani..I think the goatwa chronicles may be back ...the goat has been on a hike for far too long..Thanks Golden..
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been a silent spectator in the forum for a while now and I am a bit conflicted on what i like more...the show or reading such creative analyses of the show day after day and hour by hour!!  The writing is crisp and brilliant and conveys most of my impressions of the day's episode to the highest degree of specificity...it is almost freaky!!!!
I would like to complement the scribes of these posts on their creativity!!!!  I wish I could say the same for the creativity in the show...but this might be the lull before the storm (maha episode) next weekend.  With all the speculations that i have read so far, any track is possible.  I just hope that the track that they choose does justice to the fabulous lead actors.  Their chemistry is charismatic and lingers on during the remaining 23.5 hours in the day until we get hit with another dose of them ... and you guys in the forum make the wait worthwhile with all your insight and humor.

Kudos to you!!!

Keep writing...

current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

KKG hasn't grown up at all!! She really is an eight year old. She still lives in her dreamland.

remember how she said to payal that if she is able to bring them together god will give her a good hubby!! She trying to do 'punya ka kaam". She doesn't even realise that she is overstepping her bounderies.

i really have to give to Arnav. He may seem short-tempered but he actually has a lot of patience. πŸ‘

otherwise how can he deal with all the family drama, KKG, work and still be sane. 

Seriously KKG grow  up..leave them alone ..they are not meant to be..otheriwse that hard wall is going to give great big lumps and then you might have amensia and then ASR will nurse you back to health..hhahaha I have lost it..
current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashvez

@Zainab,Momma...Yes...those lovely expressions..especially when he was throwing the letter on her...was just Yummilicious.

But, for some reason today after all the bakwaas repetitive bhashan she gave to him, I din't enjoy the clenching of fist and closing of the eyes...for the first time.Although, I really enjoyed the way he is trying his best to "talk" to her and not "bark".Barking got shifted to LA.Looks like he tries pretty hard to explain the details on not putting her nose in everyone's business, inspite of his constant ruthless,aukath reminders.Kudos !! to ur patience dude..Kudos!!!
Kiss Kisam Ka bhoonsa Khatee hai yeh Ladkee...too much JAlebees has totally twisted her mind and its getting too sweet to digest.
Oh pleeeaaasee!! good heavens.,don't tell me she is gonna take some plants...now. I would definitely say ,Pyaar Andha Hota  Hai!!!

In Arnav Ishtyle-"Unbelieveable"!!!

Ok ..I loved the whole yummilicious ASR bits..and would leave out where KKG butted against him OUT of the epi..Too many jalebis..have sapped her totally of thinknig power..seriously..

and another ASR special .WT

you know if she does anything with those plants..ASR will give her one with the gamla..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and as far not linking the clench and closed eyes ..agreed it is repetitive but it is all too delicious..

Thanks

ASH
Edited by current - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

hahahahaha...

8 year olds are atleast scared to interrupt board meetings...chamkili needs her very own nanny...

as for mondayyy... the only things that i can think of are

1. she sends him a potted plant...or buys rarest of rare fertilizer and gifts it to him from la... arnav ka dil garden garden ho jaayega ( i had posted this in chick;s thread also ) :P
2. she gives la "gardening for dummmies" and embarks on the journey of yet another transformation...from the bahu to the maali...ek phoool do daali..

i think devi maiyya herself has put neon signs for khushi to see...but unfortunately like the other woman in ASRs life his di, shes running around blindfolded...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†/I love those options...if she sends him the fertilizer..he is going to sprout some passion fruit ..yo uthink..

Uff khushi and plants ..I think KKG looks good only with Jalebis..

@ neon signs ..seriously ..open your eyes and smell the coffee...KKG.
This content was originally posted by: current

I am the original mean machine.

I look so good in olive greenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved your post πŸ‘ and i love that line^^ πŸ˜†
Edited by SaraPari - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Gosh what a Dumb episode..but yay to Arhi for being back in the office..I missed those good old days..🀣..Or wait they never went away coz the Arhi relationship is still status quo.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Shyam-Boring and disgusting as always
Babuji-Boring
Anji-Could kill people with her boredom.
Khushi-Needs a lIfe.!seriously
Arnav-The only one worth watching.🀣.
Lavanya-I am her biggest fan.🀣.
Mami-Wish someone would shut her up permanently.🀒.
Bua-Go find urself a date u despo.!πŸ˜’

Basically I am pissed off.I need to comeback next week to see how things stand.

PS:Stop playing stupid Rabba ve music and annoying me..plz start playing this nursery for the two kiddos Arnav and Khushi who can do nuthing other than scrap.Yup.!😑

ROFLROFLROFL.@ the rhyme..the mulberry bush..*croons*

.and I so agree..

current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

I have been a silent spectator in the forum for a while now and I am a bit conflicted on what i like more...the show or reading such creative analyses of the show day after day and hour by hour!!  The writing is crisp and brilliant and conveys most of my impressions of the day's episode to the highest degree of specificity...it is almost freaky!!!!
I would like to complement the scribes of these posts on their creativity!!!!  I wish I could say the same for the creativity in the show...but this might be the lull before the storm (maha episode) next weekend.  With all the speculations that i have read so far, any track is possible.  I just hope that the track that they choose does justice to the fabulous lead actors.  Their chemistry is charismatic and lingers on during the remaining 23.5 hours in the day until we get hit with another dose of them ... and you guys in the forum make the wait worthwhile with all your insight and humor.

Kudos to you!!!

Keep writing...

Mommy ..thank you ..that sure is a big compliment..I do wish sometimes the show would justice to the posts too..

@ insight and humor..Aww glad you like it..
current thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaraPari

loved your post πŸ‘ and i love that line^^ πŸ˜†

Thank you Sara Pari.πŸ˜ƒ