It takes tears to pull together

Posted: 12 years ago
..Guys ..I am resigned to the fact ..that Mondays are slow to pick up and Fridays are stretched to leave a cliffhanger for the week end..but here even that was a BIG YAWN..

Done to death...from Anjali's tears and Shyam's hit and misses, mamiji's Meh MEh..The story stayed where it was ...Yes ...the only thing everyone was united on ..was mission Lavanya ...Bring her back they said..and ASR .(.I am actually pitying this man). told them to *#@##@ off ..and rightly so...That man deserves a medal for keeping his cool..Yes KKG has changed him ..He DID keep his cool..well let us say ..he let everyone say their piece..

So the watch worthy things

LOVED how he told KKG to pick up the pieces and give it to the concerned person..Hahh ..HE is SMOOTH and SNARKY..LOVED that..

He told DI off...with an enough..Maybe Di needs to keep those tears in check and save them for later..She should accept the fact that her little bro has GROWN UP..one fact she seems unaware off..UFFF LOVED how he said that her 4 ft bro has grown to 6 ft..She does need it to be spelt out..

Loved how in the end..HE closes his eyes so as not to see her tears..awesomenss..Won't say how ridiculous it was to have KKG start blurting her piece in the board room..KKG is an 8 year old stuck in an 18 year old..She goes and interrupts the meeting..and again HOW the man has changed..
Granted he man handled her but she was really asking for a tight thump to her rear end..Seriously..
She told him that the matter more urgent than his business meeting which would seal a deal of crores was La flying to London..Hrrrmph..has she not heard of finding the right time to say the right thing..She could have at least waited outside but no..The one thing that stood out was the way ASR let her speak and then he did what I thought was quite uncharacteristic..HE EXPLAINED and actually gave her simple answers but our girl is really simple minded...she cries when he tells her off saying she should drop her goody goody act.I agree.high time too... I found the OFFICE so ludricous this time ..this huge ivory tower..hahahah
please post the caps Anu when he closes his eyes..UFF how can anyone look good in OLIVE and BROWN..a combo I have never seen on men's suits but he rocks it..

and now a most thrilling precap..*YAWN*..Khushi sees the office plants *remarkable how the tears have gone as it seems she is still in the office..* and thanks devi mayyia ..What do you think Devimayyia has told her

1. Steal the Hotwa's plants and replace them with plastic ones instead..

2.Screw holes in his watering can so he can't  unwind with his plants..

3.the next colour for her chamkeela bharkeela party dress..

UFFF God grant us mercy ...KKG ..please grow up, accept things and move on..Maybe ASR has a point there..

I am the original mean machine.

I look so good in olive greenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

courtesy Caps..Momma ..1128
Edited by current - 12 years ago
This episode was painful to watch because it was like Khushi hitting her head against the same damn wall.  I posted this elsewhere.  (and yes, I usually do put the caps in the AT - and will get to it later...esp the snarkilicious navy and white where he says give my response to the author - ohhh so bad...and of the look he gave his Di's nautanki):

In the past, ASR has gone too far, but today - having held meetings like this - if someone interrupted me with an excuse as flimsy as what she had - I would have made that person the next potted plant in the office atrium.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
gr8 post... i had just read another poster completely depressed by the same events over and over again and my thoughts were the improvements that we have seen ... small but definite improvements to characters... your post seems to emphasis those...

ok so khushi still needs to imrpove but remember the second time her duppatta was caught in arnavs suit, she did not throw any tea on him... thats an improvement

Lol..

With KKG ,Im not amused anymore.She dishes it out and lectures on the kind of man he is,his weakness abt marriage,May be Lavs did not see th roop of him(great assumption by the way,),heartless and the moment he dishes it with his own assumptions abt her out its tears,crying and why are u making a big deal..

If you can dish it out,then pls take.it too when it comes back.Its like a boomerang.Any body can assume any thing abt you

ASR better call Lavs though and explain..She deserves it for having to endure this so called livein.Then again,she is better off with out him.for sure..But shw haaas to have some closure.She put up with his goatwa naani whom I praychokes and dies on the sweet that was distributed on La's departure.

Edited by GOLDEN23 - 12 years ago

KKG hasn't grown up at all!! She really is an eight year old. She still lives in her dreamland.

remember how she said to payal that if she is able to bring them together god will give her a good hubby!! She trying to do 'punya ka kaam". She doesn't even realise that she is overstepping her bounderies.

i really have to give to Arnav. He may seem short-tempered but he actually has a lot of patience. πŸ‘

otherwise how can he deal with all the family drama, KKG, work and still be sane. 

@Zainab,Momma...Yes...those lovely expressions..especially when he was throwing the letter on her...was just Yummilicious.

But, for some reason today after all the bakwaas repetitive bhashan she gave to him, I din't enjoy the clenching of fist and closing of the eyes...for the first time.Although, I really enjoyed the way he is trying his best to "talk" to her and not "bark".Barking got shifted to LA.Looks like he tries pretty hard to explain the details on not putting her nose in everyone's business, inspite of his constant ruthless,aukath reminders.Kudos !! to ur patience dude..Kudos!!!
Kiss Kisam Ka bhoonsa Khatee hai yeh Ladkee...too much JAlebees has totally twisted her mind and its getting too sweet to digest.
Oh pleeeaaasee!! good heavens.,don't tell me she is gonna take some plants...now. I would definitely say ,Pyaar Andha Hota  Hai!!!

In Arnav Ishtyle-"Unbelieveable"!!!
Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
hahahahaha...

8 year olds are atleast scared to interrupt board meetings...chamkili needs her very own nanny...

as for mondayyy... the only things that i can think of are

1. she sends him a potted plant...or buys rarest of rare fertilizer and gifts it to him from la... arnav ka dil garden garden ho jaayega ( i had posted this in chick;s thread also ) :P
2. she gives la "gardening for dummmies" and embarks on the journey of yet another transformation...from the bahu to the maali...ek phoool do daali..

i think devi maiyya herself has put neon signs for khushi to see...but unfortunately like the other woman in ASRs life his di, shes running around blindfolded...
Gosh what a Dumb episode..but yay to Arhi for being back in the office..I missed those good old days..🀣..Or wait they never went away coz the Arhi relationship is still status quo.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Shyam-Boring and disgusting as always
Babuji-Boring
Anji-Could kill people with her boredom.
Khushi-Needs a lIfe.!seriously
Arnav-The only one worth watching.🀣.
Lavanya-I am her biggest fan.🀣.
Mami-Wish someone would shut her up permanently.🀒.
Bua-Go find urself a date u despo.!πŸ˜’

Basically I am pissed off.I need to comeback next week to see how things stand.

PS:Stop playing stupid Rabba ve music and annoying me..plz start playing this nursery for the two kiddos Arnav and Khushi who can do nuthing other than scrap.Yup.!😑

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

This episode was painful to watch because it was like Khushi hitting her head against the same damn wall.  I posted this elsewhere.  (and yes, I usually do put the caps in the AT - and will get to it later...esp the snarkilicious navy and white where he says give my response to the author - ohhh so bad...and of the look he gave his Di's nautanki):

In the past, ASR has gone too far, but today - having held meetings like this - if someone interrupted me with an excuse as flimsy as what she had - I would have made that person the next potted plant in the office atrium.

@ Anu..God the episode was such an exact rehash of several episodes..Same ol same ol...Sometimes I think I am hittng my head against a wall called Iss Pyaar..

and the caps ..will see them..the only saving grace..

' potted plant..lol seriously..Hello Khushi ..do you have any thing called intuiton..even id she has never worked in multi nationals but yaar..too much..