Diya Aur Baati Hum

Maha epi Promo link...Jharu laga Jharu :p (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Thanx dears, mahi and JustJ  for liking my replyEmbarrassedTongue...thik hai u take the 3rd position but we have to protect our positionsLOLAngry...kahin koi aur na le leAngryCensored...and Yeah u r right Mahi it will highly tough for any of usCryDead to deal with such kind of a situationCryCry...Sandhya is dealing really well with all this messCrySmile...waise is mess me bhi ek advantage haiTongue...arey apna prince charmingEmbarrassed ...apna pyaara and sweet and delicious SoorajWinkWinkEmbarrassed...baki did u all notice wen Sandhya was putting the letter she had wrote to her parentsCry in the HawankundCryCry...she was almost in a tranceCryCry and had not removed her hand from the HawankundCryCry...no one else but hamare Sooraj ne notice kiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and he slightly out his hand on hers to take it awayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awwwBlushing.Day Dreaming...main to flat ho gai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands every nuance on her face and also is so concerned about her.Day Dreaming...hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...waise JustJ i knw mujhe thodi sharam aani chahiyeLOLLOLEmbarrassed par kisi intelligent aadmi ne kaha hai na ki jisne ki sharam uske phoote karamROFL...and Sooraj/Anas ke maamle me i dont have any sharamROFLROFLROFL...waise bhi nothing is gonna happen in this Suhaag raatROFLROFLLOL...to i can imagine and drool wat sayEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...Anas has an excellent body.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Day Dreaming...grt absEmbarrassedDay Dreaming. ...main jaanti hun JustJ tu mujhe besharam kahegi par tujhse kya parda dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...i hope he shows his body sometimeEmbarrassed...Sandhya bhi meri tarah ho jaegi.LOLLOL...drooilng and all...kyun Mahi thik hai na... LOLLOLROFL
Mahi thanx for likimg my song dedication: Embarrassedbut i think "Kehne ko jasne Bahaara hai" from Jodha Akbar is a perfect fit for both SoorajEmbarrassed and Sandhya and thier situation wat say?Embarrassed

Sammy i never knew ur so lattoo over Anas yaar, u didnot show this abnormal LOL symptoms in Pardes forum Wink...
Ya, i know i loved the way only he noticed that and gently places his hand on her , and she reacts , dude ye hai , concern and care, banda will definitely treat her like a KID 

and more over he says to Ankur that he will always support her , when she is RIGHT...that was wow , i like it , since he didnot make any false statements 

Yaar, u were not in much active in pardes forum , we have our own besharam group , LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha epi Promo link...Jharu laga Jharu :p (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
so sad...i feel sorry for sandhya...

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by JustJ

Thanx dears, mahi and JustJ  for liking my replyEmbarrassedTongue...thik hai u take the 3rd position but we have to protect our positionsLOLAngry...kahin koi aur na le leAngryCensored...and Yeah u r right Mahi it will highly tough for any of usCryDead to deal with such kind of a situationCryCry...Sandhya is dealing really well with all this messCrySmile...waise is mess me bhi ek advantage haiTongue...arey apna prince charmingEmbarrassed ...apna pyaara and sweet and delicious SoorajWinkWinkEmbarrassed...baki did u all notice wen Sandhya was putting the letter she had wrote to her parentsCry in the HawankundCryCry...she was almost in a tranceCryCry and had not removed her hand from the HawankundCryCry...no one else but hamare Sooraj ne notice kiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and he slightly out his hand on hers to take it awayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awwwBlushing.Day Dreaming...main to flat ho gai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands every nuance on her face and also is so concerned about her.Day Dreaming...hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...waise JustJ i knw mujhe thodi sharam aani chahiyeLOLLOLEmbarrassed par kisi intelligent aadmi ne kaha hai na ki jisne ki sharam uske phoote karamROFL...and Sooraj/Anas ke maamle me i dont have any sharamROFLROFLROFL...waise bhi nothing is gonna happen in this Suhaag raatROFLROFLLOL...to i can imagine and drool wat sayEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...Anas has an excellent body.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Day Dreaming...grt absEmbarrassedDay Dreaming. ...main jaanti hun JustJ tu mujhe besharam kahegi par tujhse kya parda dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...i hope he shows his body sometimeEmbarrassed...Sandhya bhi meri tarah ho jaegi.LOLLOL...drooilng and all...kyun Mahi thik hai na... LOLLOLROFL
Mahi thanx for likimg my song dedication: Embarrassedbut i think "Kehne ko jasne Bahaara hai" from Jodha Akbar is a perfect fit for both SoorajEmbarrassed and Sandhya and thier situation wat say?Embarrassed

Sammy i never knew ur so lattoo over Anas yaar, u didnot show this abnormal LOL symptoms in Pardes forum Wink...
Ya, i know i loved the way only he noticed that and gently places his hand on her , and she reacts , dude ye hai , concern and care, banda will definitely treat her like a KID 

and more over he says to Ankur that he will always support her , when she is RIGHT...that was wow , i like it , since he didnot make any false statements 

Yaar, u were not in much active in pardes forum , we have our own besharam group , LOL
I know yaar an usme mein itna besharam kaise ho sakti thiEmbarrassedBlushingLOLLOL...usme AnasDay Dreaming ya mere baaki do fav. heroes thodi theEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(who r they i will tell u laterLOLEmbarrassed)...Anas hai na isiliye ye besharamWink, abnormal symptomsEmbarrassed Shockeddikha rai hunLOLLOL.  Ab jisme AnasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ya wo honge usme hi to besharmi karungi naaEmbarrassedLOL...and no probs isme hum milkeLOL (u, me and Mahi and aur jo bhi join karna chaheWink)...milke besgaram group banaengeWinkEmbarrassed...jo hamesha active rahegi.LOLEmbarrassed... thik hai naLOLWink...tu member to banegi naEmbarrassed? Waise i knw tu to pehle se hi member hai. EmbarrassedLOL . And yes i agree with uSmile, he didnt make any Chaand Taare todne ka false promiseOuch but he gave his word for realTongue that he will support her always wen she is right. Embarrassed. Sooraj is the bestEmbarrassed

Edited by sameera_ori - 02 October 2011 at 5:42am

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

I know yaar an usme mein itna besharam kaise ho sakti thiLOL...usme AnasDay Dreaming ya mere baaki do fav. heroes thodi theEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(who r they i will tell u laterLOLEmbarrassed)...Anas hai na isiliye ye besharamWink, abnormal symptomsEmbarrassed Shockeddikha rai hunLOLLOL.  Ab jisme AnasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ya wo honge usme hi to besharmi karungi naaEmbarrassedLOL...and no probs isme hum milkeLOL (u, me and Mahi and aur jo bhi join karna chaheWink)...milke besgaram group banaengeWinkEmbarrassed...jo hamesha active rahegi.LOLEmbarrassed... thik hai naLOLWink...tu member to banegi naEmbarrassed? Waise i knw tu to pehle se hi member hai. EmbarrassedLOL . And yes i agree with uSmile, he didnt make any Chaand Taare todne ka false promiseOuch but he gave his word for realTongue that he will support her always wen she is right. Embarrassed. Sooraj is the bestEmbarrassed

LOL usae mai Kapil tha na, aur Arjun bhi Wink... never mind glad u were not latto on either of them LOL... wont mind waiting ...

Oh ya, i am definitely up for any besharam gang's ... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.