Diya Aur Baati Hum

Maha epi Promo link...Jharu laga Jharu :p (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo link!

well, Sandhya is starting as she means to go in her sasural!LOLLOL...oh dear, what happened?  does that really happen or is it a metaphor of how her life will be dominated by brooms, pots and pans?!

One thing for sure, she will never ever forget her entry to her sasural!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha epi Promo link...Jharu laga Jharu :p (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by _mahi_

Originally posted by RumelaDawn

arey koi thanku toh bolo hume ROFL gajab hai haan LOL

bohot jaldi suraj ka sandwich banne wala hai LOL

i like the sandwich though. looks deliciousLOL
thanks for the promoEmbarrassed

@Mahi and Rumela, 

arre sandwich par kuch tho raham karo yaaro , waise bhi , Sammy and me are holding 1 and 2 positions in drooling over Sooraj akka Anas , rest of u take ur spots , jaldi karo , offer baar baar nahin millega LOL
I love the SandwichEmbarrassed ...hayeeeEmbarrassed...agar mujhe aisa sandwich mil jayeee to main to kacha chaba jaunWinkEvil Smilemain kuch zyaada hi carnal ho rai hunLOL...kya karun sandwich hai hi aisaEmbarrassedDay Dreaming kyun sahi kaha na maine.LOL...waise JustJ ne to apni 2nd position le liLOLLOLLOL...tum bhi le lo Mahi.LOLWink..baad me kuch nai bachega.LOLLOL...wause aaj ke mahaepisode me Sandhya though shockedShocked reacted quite maturelyClap...she was maroing jhaadu diligentlyShockedConfusedLOL...she prayed to God to give her strength Clapso that she can fullfill her dreams and duties with equal easeClapEmbarrassed...and Sooraj.Embarrassed...awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he looked embarressed and concerned for SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he could gauge her sadnessCry and reluctanceOuch...i loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwen he asked her to sit on the suitcase he laid outside and Sandhya obeyedEmbarrassed. Sooraj seemed so happy to see thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and Sooraj/Anas looked mmindlowing.Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yummy.Embarrassed...so sweet and handsomeEmbarrassed...koi mujhe pakdo yaar.Wacko..main behosh ho rai hunWacko...hayeee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Waise precap me in thier Suhaag raat Sandhya dari hui lag rai thiLOLLOL...ab uswe koi kya batae...ki darna to sooraj ko chahiye Sandhya baras na pade us par...LOL,,,,and Sooraj was to as alwaysDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

For Anas//

Takte rejte tujhko sannjh sawere
Naino me basiya jabse nain ye tere
Tere mast mast do nain
mere dil ka le gaye chain

_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I love the SandwichEmbarrassed ...hayeeeEmbarrassed...agar mujhe aisa sandwich mil jayeee to main to kacha chaba jaunWinkEvil Smilemain kuch zyaada hi carnal ho rai hunLOL...kya karun sandwich hai hi aisaEmbarrassedDay Dreaming kyun sahi kaha na maine.LOL...waise JustJ ne to apni 2nd position le liLOLLOLLOL...tum bhi le lo Mahi.LOLWink..baad me kuch nai bachega.LOLLOL...wause aaj ke mahaepisode me Sandhya though shockedShocked reacted quite maturelyClap...she was maroing jhaadu diligentlyShockedConfusedLOL...she prayed to God to give her strength Clapso that she can fullfill her dreams and duties with equal easeClapEmbarrassed...and Sooraj.Embarrassed...awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he looked embarressed and concerned for SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he could gauge her sadnessCry and reluctanceOuch...i loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwen he asked her to sit on the suitcase he laid outside and Sandhya obeyedEmbarrassed. Sooraj seemed so happy to see thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and Sooraj/Anas looked mmindlowing.Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yummy.Embarrassed...so sweet and handsomeEmbarrassed...koi mujhe pakdo yaar.Wacko..main behosh ho rai hunWacko...hayeee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Waise precap me in thier Suhaag raat Sandhya dari hui lag rai thiLOLLOL...ab uswe koi kya batae...ki darna to sooraj ko chahiye Sandhya baras na pade us par...LOL,,,,and Sooraj was to as alwaysDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

For Anas//

Tere mast mast do nain

Shocked Sammy Sammy Sammy *shakes her head* kuch tho sharam kar ROFL...Its their SR why are y so excited Wink

I agree yaar, i liked how Sandhya did not show hatred for her marriage but has accepted it and want to balance her dream and her responsibilites, but with truth of suraj being not educated coming out she wuld react in bad manner for sure 

Suraj does loves his sandya already , and his care for her was so sweet, even in that commotion he asked chaturi to make sandhya sit some where ...

i think nothing will happen , he will say u look tired, why dont u take rest , we will talk later on Wink

b2011_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RumelaDawn

arey koi thanku toh bolo hume ROFL gajab hai haan LOL

bohot jaldi suraj ka sandwich banne wala hai LOL

i like the sandwich though. looks deliciousLOL
thanks for the promoEmbarrassed

@Mahi and Rumela, 

arre sandwich par kuch tho raham karo yaaro , waise bhi , Sammy and me are holding 1 and 2 positions in drooling over Sooraj akka Anas , rest of u take ur spots , jaldi karo , offer baar baar nahin millega LOL
NAHIII yeh nahi ho saktaaaShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
im holding 1+ position thenLOLLOLLOL
i have already taken the offer and the ball is in my court nowWinkWink
haha kidding.. i would be glad to take the 3rd positiont thenLOL

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Le tu bhi na yaar, why just milk , generally they keep sweets too Wink

Sandhya , bechari , shock ke mare gir jayegi aur suraj dar jayega ye soch kar ki bhabo usae na mare Ouch...

Suraj will take care of Sandhya whole night  
reallyShocked i have never seen a couple eating sweets before their SRLOL
they are probably tired of people feeding them sweets all day longLOL
I dont think that Bhabo will do that Wink its her sooraj's bahu after allROFL
yeah i do want sooraj to take care of her the whole night and whole life as wellWink

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

For Anas//

Tere mast mast do nain

haha i was planning to start a WWIII and take the first positionROFLLOL but then i thought... nah ah.. i wont do thatLOL.. thats the competition between us bbut we dont know about Sooraj's listWink... i might be the first one on his list you know BlushingROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh yeah i totally agreee with you.. sandhya doesnt wanna blame her sasural for what has happened in her life.. its really hard you knowCry i have a dream of being educated too and if something like this happens in my life..  i will dieCry i dont know how sandhya is coping with all this stressConfused 
i know right Wink sooraj is already falling in love with his queenTongue i love how he cares about her so muchEmbarrassed
im sure it will be sandhya who will take the next step in their relationshipWinkLOL coz our dashing Sooraj is so shyBlushingLOL

oye hoye Wink nice song .. totally fits our soorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

For Anas//

Tere mast mast do nain

haha i was planning to start a WWIII and take the first positionROFLLOL but then i thought... nah ah.. i wont do thatLOL.. thats the competition between us bbut we dont know about Sooraj's listWink... i might be the first one on his list you know BlushingROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh yeah i totally agreee with you.. sandhya doesnt wanna blame her sasural for what has happened in her life.. its really hard you knowCry i have a dream of being educated too and if something like this happens in my life..  i will dieCry i dont know how sandhya is coping with all this stressConfused 
i know right Wink sooraj is already falling in love with his queenTongue i love how he cares about her so muchEmbarrassed
im sure it will be sandhya who will take the next step in their relationshipWinkLOL coz our dashing Sooraj is so shyBlushingLOL

oye hoye Wink nice song .. totally fits our soorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanx dears, mahi and JustJ  for liking my replyEmbarrassedTongue...thik hai u take the 3rd position but we have to protect our positionsLOLAngry...kahin koi aur na le leAngryCensored...and Yeah u r right Mahi it will highly tough for any of usCryDead to deal with such kind of a situationCryCry...Sandhya is dealing really well with all this messCrySmile...waise is mess me bhi ek advantage haiTongue...arey apna prince charmingEmbarrassed ...apna pyaara and sweet and delicious SoorajWinkWinkEmbarrassed...baki did u all notice wen Sandhya was putting the letter she had wrote to her parentsCry in the HawankundCryCry...she was almost in a tranceCryCry and had not removed her hand from the HawankundCryCry...no one else but hamare Sooraj ne notice kiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and he slightly out his hand on hers to take it awayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awwwBlushing.Day Dreaming...main to flat ho gai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he understands every nuance on her face and also is so concerned about her.Day Dreaming...hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...waise JustJ i knw mujhe thodi sharam aani chahiyeLOLLOLEmbarrassed par kisi intelligent aadmi ne kaha hai na ki jisne ki sharam uske phoote karamLOLLOLROFLROFL...and Sooraj/Anas ke maamle me i dont have any sharamROFLROFLROFL...waise bhi nothing is gonna happen in this Suhaag raatROFLROFLLOL...to i can imagine and drool wat sayEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...Anas has an excellent body.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Day Dreaming...grt absEmbarrassedDay Dreaming. ...main jaanti hun JustJ tu mujhe besharam kahegi par tujhse kya parda dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...i hope he shows his body sometimeEmbarrassed...Sandhya bhi meri tarah ho jaegi.LOLLOL...drooilng and all...kyun Mahi thik hai na... LOLLOLROFL
Mahi thanx for likimg my song dedication: Embarrassedbut i think "Kehne ko jasne Bahaara hai" from Jodha Akbar is a perfect fit for both SoorajEmbarrassed and Sandhya and thier situation wat say?Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_ori - 02 October 2011 at 12:02am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.