Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😍

Originally posted by: _mahi_

haha i was planning to start a WWIII and take the first position🤣😆 but then i thought... nah ah.. i wont do that😆.. thats the competition between us bbut we dont know about Sooraj's list😉... i might be the first one on his list you know ☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh yeah i totally agreee with you.. sandhya doesnt wanna blame her sasural for what has happened in her life.. its really hard you know😭 i have a dream of being educated too and if something like this happens in my life..  i will die😭 i dont know how sandhya is coping with all this stress😕 
i know right 😉 sooraj is already falling in love with his queen😛 i love how he cares about her so much😳
im sure it will be sandhya who will take the next step in their relationship😉😆 coz our dashing Sooraj is so shy☺️😆

oye hoye 😉 nice song .. totally fits our sooraj😳😳😳

Thanx dears, mahi and JustJ  for liking my reply😳😛...thik hai u take the 3rd position but we have to protect our positions😆😡...kahin koi aur na le le😡🤬...and Yeah u r right Mahi it will highly tough for any of us😭🤢 to deal with such kind of a situation😭😭...Sandhya is dealing really well with all this mess😭😊...waise is mess me bhi ek advantage hai😛...arey apna prince charming😳 ...apna pyaara and sweet and delicious Sooraj😉😉😳...baki did u all notice wen Sandhya was putting the letter she had wrote to her parents😭 in the Hawankund😭😭...she was almost in a trance😭😭 and had not removed her hand from the Hawankund😭😭...no one else but hamare Sooraj ne notice kiya😳😳...and he slightly out his hand on hers to take it away😳😳...awww☺️.😍...main to flat ho gai.😳😳...he understands every nuance on her face and also is so concerned about her.😍...hayeee.😳😳...waise JustJ i knw mujhe thodi sharam aani chahiye😆😆😳 par kisi intelligent aadmi ne kaha hai na ki jisne ki sharam uske phoote karam😆😆🤣🤣...and Sooraj/Anas ke maamle me i dont have any sharam🤣🤣🤣...waise bhi nothing is gonna happen in this Suhaag raat🤣🤣😆...to i can imagine and drool wat say😳😍...Anas has an excellent body.😳😳.😍...grt abs😳😍. ...main jaanti hun JustJ tu mujhe besharam kahegi par tujhse kya parda dear😳😳😆...i hope he shows his body sometime😳...Sandhya bhi meri tarah ho jaegi.😆😆...drooilng and all...kyun Mahi thik hai na... 😆😆🤣
Mahi thanx for likimg my song dedication: 😳but i think "Kehne ko jasne Bahaara hai" from Jodha Akbar is a perfect fit for both Sooraj😳 and Sandhya and thier situation wat say?😳
Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Thanx dears, mahi and JustJ  for liking my reply😳😛...thik hai u take the 3rd position but we have to protect our positions😆😡...kahin koi aur na le le😡🤬...and Yeah u r right Mahi it will highly tough for any of us😭🤢 to deal with such kind of a situation😭😭...Sandhya is dealing really well with all this mess😭😊...waise is mess me bhi ek advantage hai😛...arey apna prince charming😳 ...apna pyaara and sweet and delicious Sooraj😉😉😳...baki did u all notice wen Sandhya was putting the letter she had wrote to her parents😭 in the Hawankund😭😭...she was almost in a trance😭😭 and had not removed her hand from the Hawankund😭😭...no one else but hamare Sooraj ne notice kiya😳😳...and he slightly out his hand on hers to take it away😳😳...awww☺️.😍...main to flat ho gai.😳😳...he understands every nuance on her face and also is so concerned about her.😍...hayeee.😳😳...waise JustJ i knw mujhe thodi sharam aani chahiye😆😆😳 par kisi intelligent aadmi ne kaha hai na ki jisne ki sharam uske phoote karam🤣...and Sooraj/Anas ke maamle me i dont have any sharam🤣🤣🤣...waise bhi nothing is gonna happen in this Suhaag raat🤣🤣😆...to i can imagine and drool wat say😳😍...Anas has an excellent body.😳😳.😍...grt abs😳😍. ...main jaanti hun JustJ tu mujhe besharam kahegi par tujhse kya parda dear😳😳😆...i hope he shows his body sometime😳...Sandhya bhi meri tarah ho jaegi.😆😆...drooilng and all...kyun Mahi thik hai na... 😆😆🤣
Mahi thanx for likimg my song dedication: 😳but i think "Kehne ko jasne Bahaara hai" from Jodha Akbar is a perfect fit for both Sooraj😳 and Sandhya and thier situation wat say?😳

Sammy i never knew ur so lattoo over Anas yaar, u didnot show this abnormal 😆 symptoms in Pardes forum 😉...
Ya, i know i loved the way only he noticed that and gently places his hand on her , and she reacts , dude ye hai , concern and care, banda will definitely treat her like a KID 

and more over he says to Ankur that he will always support her , when she is RIGHT...that was wow , i like it , since he didnot make any false statements 

Yaar, u were not in much active in pardes forum , we have our own besharam group , 😆
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so sad...i feel sorry for sandhya...
sameera_ori thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: JustJ

Sammy i never knew ur so lattoo over Anas yaar, u didnot show this abnormal 😆 symptoms in Pardes forum 😉...
Ya, i know i loved the way only he noticed that and gently places his hand on her , and she reacts , dude ye hai , concern and care, banda will definitely treat her like a KID 

and more over he says to Ankur that he will always support her , when she is RIGHT...that was wow , i like it , since he didnot make any false statements 

Yaar, u were not in much active in pardes forum , we have our own besharam group , 😆

I know yaar an usme mein itna besharam kaise ho sakti thi😳Blushing😆😆...usme AnasDay Dreaming ya mere baaki do fav. heroes thodi the😳😳(who r they i will tell u later😆😳)...Anas hai na isiliye ye besharam😉, abnormal symptoms😳 😲dikha rai hun😆😆.  Ab jisme Anas😳😳 ya wo honge usme hi to besharmi karungi naa😳😆...and no probs isme hum milke😆 (u, me and Mahi and aur jo bhi join karna chahe😉)...milke besgaram group banaenge😉😳...jo hamesha active rahegi.😆😳... thik hai na😆😉...tu member to banegi na😳? Waise i knw tu to pehle se hi member hai. 😳😆 . And yes i agree with u😊, he didnt make any Chaand Taare todne ka false promise but he gave his word for real😛 that he will support her always wen she is right. 😳. Sooraj is the best😳Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

I know yaar an usme mein itna besharam kaise ho sakti thi😆...usme Anas😍 ya mere baaki do fav. heroes thodi the😳😳(who r they i will tell u later😆😳)...Anas hai na isiliye ye besharam😉, abnormal symptoms😳 😲dikha rai hun😆😆.  Ab jisme Anas😳😳 ya wo honge usme hi to besharmi karungi naa😳😆...and no probs isme hum milke😆 (u, me and Mahi and aur jo bhi join karna chahe😉)...milke besgaram group banaenge😉😳...jo hamesha active rahegi.😆😳... thik hai na😆😉...tu member to banegi na😳? Waise i knw tu to pehle se hi member hai. 😳😆 . And yes i agree with u😊, he didnt make any Chaand Taare todne ka false promise but he gave his word for real😛 that he will support her always wen she is right. 😳. Sooraj is the best😳

😆 usae mai Kapil tha na, aur Arjun bhi 😉... never mind glad u were not latto on either of them 😆... wont mind waiting ...

Oh ya, i am definitely up for any besharam gang's ...