Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

KT Interview Coming On E24

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
ALL Karan Tacker (KT) dont forget to watch U ME AUR TV Weekend Spl jaha karan denge aapke sabhi sawalo ke jawab Only ON E24

Latest FB Update By E24 Reporter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-WooHooHaha21xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KT Interview Coming On E24" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Wow...Thanks Tanya for information..
cant wait to watch his Interview

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Hey the WU

Q. U were far frm tv for a lot of days when r u cuming back?? 

karan: not many days... Just for 2 months...:) but im coming back soon on tv thats on star plus... Serial's name is EHMMBH it will go on air from 3rd Oct... 

Q. Wat is ur character name n wats his character abt?

karan: my character name is viren and he is lawyer... He is like me very shy(laughs) every mother wud want a son like him... He loves his family very much... He is very introvert type of a person it'll b fun playing this character... 

Q. is der gonna b lot of love scenes?? 

karan:(he actually blushes here) intimate scene... Well yes obviously... hopefully der will b coz viren is little shy n introvert so... But romance will obviously b der but it'll b a little diff type of romance nt as i did before 

Q. Will v c u dancin n singin onscreen?

karan: i wud love to dance n sing... Infact i wait for sum wedding or any other scene where i can dance or sing... ;) 

Q. Wil u like to sing in any reality show? 

Karan: of course i wud love to... I want to show everyone that i sing well... Im an actor bt i sing as well... Please sumone give me an offer... ;) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5eemasimplysakshisarah_zeenThe_May_Rose

tanya-karan4eva

tanya-karan4eva

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanks 4 wu Is ther a video! Plz I liv in the uk dnt ave the chanel x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.