~SSK Sep 30th Written Update~

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Sasural Simar Ka
Wriitten Update

P-Prem ; S-Simar ; M-Maathaji

Every one are preparing for puja.Roli helps simar.One of the servant comes there with some news papers and asks simar what to do with them.S checks if any imp. paper is there but she doesn't find the letter which is kept in the middle of the bundle.Prems mother tells simar to keep some papers under the wardrobe as they will be helpful.Pari and Uma takes some papers and S also takes some papers in which there is her letter and goes to her room.

S in her room is cleaning up the mess and she finds smething up so she climbs on a stool and tries to take it.P comes there and takes a news paper from the bundle in which the letter is kept but he doesn't find the letter.Prem catches simar when she fells down.Song is played in the background.The servant comes there and says both of them that maathaji is calling them.He also asks S that "If u dont have any use of these News papers i will throw them and S accepts.(The letter is in that bundle)

PS comes to M's room.M tells them that this the first navratri after their marriage.So she wanted them to go to Vashnavi devi and prem accepts and PS goes to their room.M thinks that P is the one who will give peace
 and siddhant is the other who destroys peace in this house.

S asks P why is he so worried.He tells her that i dont want to go to vashnavi devi yatra with simar .She asks him "then why did you accept maathaji...and prem replies her that because i don't want to hurt maathaji by saying no and for me..my family is first. And why am i saying this to you who will hurt her father and husband.And he also asks her leave him alone.Simar tells prem that if i am correct god will definetly listen to my prayer and P goes from there.

In the mornng M tells roli to call S down as she should only do all for the puja.Roli goes to call S.They both share some time by remembering their parents and how they used to do navratri puja nd those days are all of masti and fun.Roli says her that M is calling her.

Precap: Siddhant in his room thinks that "Maathaji is thinking to live peacefully with her family without me and i wont let that happen."

Edited by Yaminibandi - 01 October 2011 at 3:42am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaahcirmomsx3swarajgirER_ER_YAsmile365daysguninoorshiny3saibabaria0123khazwhippysusan88miss_patel5rgattudivra4naj7lastmin.Vrish.cherrypansy-Alina-AbommiavivakirkRajinilicious

ayesha109 Senior Member
ayesha109
ayesha109

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandi

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
What is the letter about that worries Simar?

Yaminibandi

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Yaminibandi

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thx
gr8

Yaminibandi

Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update yaar

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

What is the letter about that worries Simar?

when she is going to dance competition on her marriage day ...,she wrote that to prem as she doesn't want to hide anything from prem.But prem didn't see that letter and that letter is with the servant now.

.Vrish.

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the update  Yamini

Yaminibandi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index