Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

||Final List For Written Updaters|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Whose  doing the update tomorrow?? In case you need someone to update, I am FREE..and willing to do it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Final List For Written Updaters|| (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

Whose  doing the update tomorrow?? In case you need someone to update, I am FREE..and willing to do it..

Me only free on Wednesdays. So I signed up for wed. Saw that you already did it when I got home. Thanx dear. Even more free today LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Me only free on Wednesdays. So I signed up for wed. Saw that you already did it when I got home. Thanx dear. Even more free today LOL

Hey , -Predator- aka Sonia  asked me to do it from Mon- Wed as she is busy..Confused 

Edited by -Sangs- - 02 November 2011 at 4:36pm

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Hey , Sonia asked me to do it from Mon- Wed as she is busy..Confused

Oh yes. Me and Sonia do udts for wed. Like she does one week and I do the other. She probably just forgot to mention that this week was mine. Anyways, all great. Looking forward to your udt tomorrow of you do decide to do it. 

-Sangs-

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Hey , Sonia asked me to do it from Mon- Wed as she is busy..Confused

Oh yes. Me and Sonia do udts for wed. Like she does one week and I do the other. She probably just forgot to mention that this week was mine. Anyways, all great. Looking forward to your udt tomorrow of you do decide to do it. 

Oh ok.. i didn't know thatEmbarrassed Anyways I have sent a reminder to Tanthya, she is supposed to update tomorrow and Friday. If she is not doing it, I will take up.Embarrassed

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Oh ok.. i didn't know thatEmbarrassed Anyways I have sent a reminder to Tanthya, she is supposed to update tomorrow and Friday. If she is not doing it, I will take up.Embarrassed

It's alright. Alright. Great! Good night! Sorry, got carried away in what I was doing. Tongue

-Sangs-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top