India-Forums

~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ (Page 9)

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .natasha

can someone briefly tell me the story of the show please as i am new to this show..

Jeevika with her younger sister Manvi and their family lives in Rishikesh,  a rishta comes for Jeevika. The guy  happens to be Viren, one day him and his brother Virat comes to see Jeevika and meet her family. Jeevika is said to be in love with another guy named Dr. Manan, but her Biji wants her to get married to Viren as Viren comes from a good family and is a good person himself. Manvi at first isn't happy with the relationship and with the fact that her di is going to leave her so she tries to break the relationship which doesn't happen and eventually once they come to Masuri to meet Viren's family her opinion changes and she is happy with the relation. Jeevika and Viren are slowly starting to fall for each other, in yesterday epi their roka happened. Dr. Manan also follows them to Masuri and sees the roka and sees that Jeevika and everyone is happy with the relationship so he decides against talking to Jeevika about loving her and leaves. 

Virat and Manvi have a very cute, nok jok type relationship. They are constantly fighting with each other over small issues, they aren't quite friendly with each other.

Let me know if you still want to know anything, this is a brief summary of the show till now!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Komal

Originally posted by .natasha

can someone briefly tell me the story of the show please as i am new to this show..

Jeevika with her younger sister Manvi and their family lives in Rishikesh,  a rishta comes for Jeevika. The guy  happens to be Viren, one day him and his brother Virat comes to see Jeevika and meet her family. Jeevika is said to be in love with another guy named Dr. Manan, but her Biji wants her to get married to Viren as Viren comes from a good family and is a good person himself. Manvi at first isn't happy with the relationship and with the fact that her di is going to leave her so she tries to break the relationship which doesn't happen and eventually once they come to Masuri to meet Viren's family her opinion changes and she is happy with the relation. Jeevika and Viren are slowly starting to fall for each other, in yesterday epi their roka happened. Dr. Manan also follows them to Masuri and sees the roka and sees that Jeevika and everyone is happy with the relationship so he decides against talking to Jeevika about loving her and leaves. 

Virat and Manvi have a very cute, nok jok type relationship. They are constantly fighting with each other over small issues, they aren't quite friendly with each other.

Let me know if you still want to know anything, this is a brief summary of the show till now!Embarrassed

thanks alot sweety.. 
Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
is the name for karan and krystal choosen guys !
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernarbofan

is the name for karan and krystal choosen guys !

don't think Confused

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Is there mod team in this forum?
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amira10

DT hasn't formed yet!
Though viewbies, coolbies and moderators visit here!

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

yup I think its shruti
patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Not yet, I'm sure as soon as the forum picks up there will be a mod team formed. If you have any questions I"m sure you can PM Shruti, she is one of the GM's :)

Go to top