Originally posted by kasharti1
Originally posted by MariaX
Hey, i just started to watch this show. I don't exact kno what the storyline is, so i had some questions i hope someone can answer
Are Jeevika and Maanvi orphaned ?
Is Jeevika and Viren's marriage arranged ? Is Jeevika happy with the marriage ?
Is Maanvi getting marry too with Viren's brother ?
Why doesn't Maanvi want Jeevika to marry Viren?
Who is Dr.Manan? Are Jeevika and Dr.Manan in love ?
Ok, so I'll answer them one by one! :p
1) Yes, Jeevika and Manvi are orphaned. their parents died in an accident 15 years ago, I think.
2) Yes, Jeevika and Viren's marriage is arranged. Well, Jeevika hasn't said this yet but by her expressions, the way she looks at Viren, enjoys his company, talks to him and everything, it is clear that she is happy. If you watch their scenes together, you'll get what I mean.
(Btw, don't you think they make such an adorable couple! :p sorry, I'm actually in love with Jeevika-Viren so keep talking bout them lol)
3) No Maanvi is not getting married to Viren's younger brother(Virat)...yet. However, according to the plot line of the show and the new banners that the PH released, it is clear that Manvi and Virat (Viren's younger brother) will be a couple in the future. So basically, it's Jeevika-Viren and Manvi-Virat.
4) Hmm...that's a tough one lol! Initially it was shown that Jeevika kinda likes Dr. Manan and vice versa and Manvi wants her sister to get married to him . However, according to the recent episodes and promos, it is quite clear that Manvi doesn't want Jeevika to get married to Viren because she doesn't want her sister to leave her. Once Jeevika gets married to Viren, she will have to move to Chandigarh. The two sisters have been together since childhood but now, if Jeevika gets married to Viren, Manvi won;t be able to live with her sister. Hence, she's is super sad and doesn't want this marriage to take place. So basically, the main reason is her love for her sister, she doesn't want her sister to leave her and go. :(
5) Dr. Manan, well, it was shown in the first few episodes that Manan and Jeevika are attracted to each other (even though they never told each other about this). However, Jeevika has always been the obedient girl and never disobeys her biji so said yes to the arranged marriage. Manvi did try to get Jeevika and Manan together but Jeevika just told Manan that she's getting married, her biji has arranged it. Manan wished her all the best in life. That's it. Then the Jeevika-Viren phase started and it is certain from the episodes and Jeevika-Viren scenes that Jeevika has started liking Viren now and is all set to go ahead with the marriage and is happy. So, NO, Jeevika and Dr. Manan are not in love. It could be infatuation for all we know. From the last two epis, I gather that Dr. Manan does love Jeevika and wants to tell her, but I can't see Jeevika reciprocating his feelings. I wish they don't turn Manan's character into a negative one. I don't want any obstacles in Jeevika-Viren's relationship! :p
Oh boy, that was long.
Anyway, hope that helped!