Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ (Page 4)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 11925

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarplumyum06

Hello! I was wondering can neone upload background tunes in the shw? I requested it in the media gallery bt hvnt gttn a reply!! Ne help would b appreciated!! Thanx! :)

Hey, I'll try and do it as soon as possible, but it may take some time. Someone else might upload it sooner...I'm sure many of us want it. :) But if no one does it in a day or two, then I'll do it. :)
That wasn't really helpful but hope you're ok. Smile
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 11925

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Can anyone tell how to download videos of this show from star player.. as i find mostly non hd videos from youtube that too many have copyright in between important scenes hence i find it difficult to make something from such videos.. so is their any direct method please suggest..

Thanks Tongue

Hey! :)


Erm, I dunno much about star player sorry! But  Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes and provides the download link as well, I think. May be you can download from there? Hoe that helped. Smile



Originally posted by sparkling-star

Can anyone tell me who the video person is for Ek hazaron mein? 
Desperitly need to watch yesterday's and today's episode! :D 
Please and thanks ! 

Hey! Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes of EHMMBH. :)
Here are the links to today's and yesterday's epis-



Hope that helped. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-star

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 49175

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Can anyone tell how to download videos of this show from star player.. as i find mostly non hd videos from youtube that too many have copyright in between important scenes hence i find it difficult to make something from such videos.. so is their any direct method please suggest..

Thanks Tongue

Hey! :)


Erm, I dunno much about star player sorry! But  Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes and provides the download link as well, I think. May be you can download from there? Hoe that helped. Smile

Hope that helped. Smile

Thanks for answering.. I will try to download them Smile

But one request.. keep that video mansion section updated (if you are working for that dept) as the links which you gave now were missing in that section before Tongue
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 11925

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_


Thanks for answering.. I will try to download them Smile

But one request.. keep that video mansion section updated (if you are working for that dept) as the links which you gave now were missing in that section before Tongue

No, I am not working for that dept., actually, since this is a new show, we don't have any mods yet. But we will be getting them soon and then everything will be in order. We'll just have to wait till then, it's just a matter of a short time. ;) 
sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 799

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Can anyone tell how to download videos of this show from star player.. as i find mostly non hd videos from youtube that too many have copyright in between important scenes hence i find it difficult to make something from such videos.. so is their any direct method please suggest..

Thanks Tongue

Hey! :)


Erm, I dunno much about star player sorry! But  Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes and provides the download link as well, I think. May be you can download from there? Hoe that helped. Smile



Originally posted by sparkling-star

Can anyone tell me who the video person is for Ek hazaron mein? 
Desperitly need to watch yesterday's and today's episode! :D 
Please and thanks ! 

Hey! Dhruvie uploads the daily episodes of EHMMBH. :)
Here are the links to today's and yesterday's epis-



Hope that helped. Smile

Really sorry .. Is there any other links .. Cause this vid is not working .. or even loading for me .. Sorry for the trouble once again. 


Edited by sparkling-star - 11 October 2011 at 4:19pm
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 11925

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling-star


Really sorry .. Is there any other links .. Cause this vid is not working .. or even loading for me .. Sorry for the trouble once again. 

Hey, no problem. :)
Hmmm...sorry, I don't have any other link. :( I just checked the links and they're working for me alright. May be try once again? Embarrassed
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 51930

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
CAN U GIVE ME D LINK OF OFFICIAL FB OF DIS SHOW??
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 11925

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarplumyum06

Hello! I was wondering can neone upload background tunes in the shw? I requested it in the media gallery bt hvnt gttn a reply!! Ne help would b appreciated!! Thanx! :)

hey, I just found Jeevika-Viren's BG- here's the link- Jeevika Viren New Background Music (Mp3 link)

Also, could you specify which ones you want? Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai: Written/Video Updates Archives

2 3 4

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 25   Views: 35108

.Tanya. 25 35108 14 September 2013 at 9:20am by .Farzi.
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 178   Views: 13063

Prernarbofan 178 13063 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
Love the jodis in EHMMBH

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Tacker_Holic   Replies: 46   Views: 5733

Tacker_Holic 46 5733 12 May 2013 at 4:43am by riddakhan1992
EHMMBH-Audio tunes-Pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 251   Views: 39932

Bazingaa 251 39932 07 February 2013 at 3:21am by fati989
Query

Author: Ritu-   Replies: 0   Views: 230

Ritu- 0 230 18 November 2011 at 8:42am by Ritu-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index