~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ - Page 110

Posted: 11 years ago
Why is Karan trying to break-up Virat and Manvi?
Originally posted by -Yuks-

Why is Karan trying to break-up Virat and Manvi?

Hi Yuks, 

how r you??

that is still not known?? his intentions are so evil.. once he was trying to get close with Jeevika holding her hand and in parallel trying to create trouble for VirMan

and only one logical thing i think for his reason to separate VirMan are 

Maanvi is being skeptical and is always questioning him and his intentions.. i think Maanvi is disturbing his plans for which he came to Vadhera house and he might want Maanvi to be away from spying on him and making her go deep down in her own problems and he can easily carry on with the task for which he came into Vadhera house 

still lot to be known about Karan and Maanvi is back to her spying from tomorrow , hope i did not confuse u lol ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Hi Yuks, 

how r you??

that is still not known?? his intentions are so evil.. once he was trying to get close with Jeevika holding her hand and in parallel trying to create trouble for VirMan

and only one logical thing i think for his reason to separate VirMan are 

Maanvi is being skeptical and is always questioning him and his intentions.. i think Maanvi is disturbing his plans for which he came to Vadhera house and he might want Maanvi to be away from spying on him and making her go deep down in her own problems and he can easily carry on with the task for which he came into Vadhera house 

still lot to be known about Karan and Maanvi is back to her spying from tomorrow , hope i did not confuse u lol ðŸ˜†

How silly. So for that, he's going to try and separate husband and wife?

I so wish Manan had been Swamini's son instead. That was what I was hoping for. And he fit the bill so perfectly. Orphan, previous history with Jeevika.

But anyways, thanks Munni!

@yuks... ahhh how i wished or rather yearned to see Mannan as SB's son .. as you have said.. it would fit the bill so very perfectly and smoothly.. this Karan is such a clueless and vicious puzzle..

and that is the only thing that comes out as the reason why he is trying to break up VirMan ðŸ˜•  hopefully next week will shed some light on this
Does anyone remember who used to upload the VirMaan and Virika scenes from the beginning?

I\m looking for a specific scene from just before Viren and Jeevika's marriage. Around the time when Swamini told Maanvi to not attend the wedding.

I remember someone used to upload the scenes to youtube but I am unable to find those old scenes. Does anyone have any information?

@Yuks

me again ðŸ˜†

here is the scene

Thanks Munni

I was actually looking for this scene in particular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozIlJWyiZk

I had gone back and read my OS and it made me want to watch this scene again.

But you directed me to the right place so thanks again!

Originally posted by -Yuks-

Thanks Munni

I was actually looking for this scene in particular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozIlJWyiZk

I had gone back and read my OS and it made me want to watch this scene again.

But you directed me to the right place so thanks again!

you are welcome yuks,, :)

yeah the channel has most of the scenes...so the chooda rasam scene ,,very emotional one.. you have written an OS here.. can i have the link please:)

you are welcome yuks,, :)

yeah the channel has most of the scenes...so the chooda rasam scene ,,very emotional one.. you have written an OS here.. can i have the link please:)

Yaar it was a long long time ago that I wrote it. Almost a year ago. Its totally outdated now. And it was terrible.

@yuks please pm me the link 😳.. it's been a long long time.. i haven't read any of your works after vachan and taqdeer (i was silent reader back then)
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago