Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: np_29

hey whats the secret jeevika hiding from everyone? 

jeevikka have made a decision to leave the house because she think that after her abortion there is no place for her. its all actually to please SB. so after virman marriage, she is gonna leave the house without informing anyone.

i hope it helped๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone plz give me the link to virkias blog and the link to the 35 minute vm that shally made?
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

big doubt...

usually we can use 4 creations in our sig dhabba but only 3 is coming for me, when im including the fourth one , its nt coming. plz help

its not by number of sigs you can put. it is number of characters. it has to be  200 characters , so i  think yours is more than 200  if it crosses the limit you wont be able to see the 4th siggy (in your case)
Edited by SaraPari - 11 years ago
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aasma1

can someone plz give me the link to virkias blog and the link to the 35 minute vm that shally made?

Edited by KT_4eva - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

big doubt...

usually we can use 4 creations in our sig dhabba but only 3 is coming for me, when im including the fourth one , its nt coming. plz help

It Means Your Dabba is full! ie,You have have a certain Letter Limit if exceeds that you can't add more.
Use Shorter URL's for your siggy dabba!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: dent4u

can some1 tell me where is oct 1st 2012 written update?

Credit For the WU:FB

Episode begins with Viren and Jeevika sharing romantic moments talking about the party moments.

Virat and Jeevika also share some teasing romance talking about their wedding rituals.

Next day, Manvi feels bad for her short hair. Jeevika fixes a hair paranda in Manvi's hair which makes her look beautiful.

Jeevika is worried when Manvi tells her that she will always be with her. Virat and Manvi tease Viren and Jeevika when they get stuck in a net.

Manvi is overwhelmed when Swamini bua gifts her a beautiful necklace. Vanshika tells the priest that Viren and Jeevika will perform Virat and Manvi's chuda rasam.

Jeevika puts chunari on Manvi's head and wears her bangles. Viren puts tilak and ties a thread on Virat's hand.

The entire Vadhera family enjoy mata ka jagrata and also dance to the occasion.

VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone have the link to the Virman Majnu and Laila dance?
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Does anyone have the link to the Virman Majnu and Laila dance?

Is there a VirMan Majnu laila dance ๐Ÿ˜•, is it off screen or in the episode.. because I don't remember seeing in the episodes... 
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Is there a VirMan Majnu laila dance๐Ÿ˜•, is it off screen or in the episode.. because I don't remember seeing in the episodes...

I think its on screen
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

I think its on screen

sorry yaar.. i am not aware...but will surely keep an eye on this space to see if anyone is there to help us out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ