India-Forums

1st march update

crazee Newbie
crazee
crazee

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

hi today's epi was where gurumaDead is playin with the crystal balls n says to timir (yes he is with her in that creepy place) that u have 24 hrs to kill mahir as u will be at the highest strength n mahir at his lowest. at his home his mom (durga) n pop r talking n durga expresses her concern for timir's bad behaviour aryan assures her nothing will be wrong as both of them can take change his ways.

timir is at one side of the entrance n is hearing this durga n aryan close eyes to sleep n timir smiles n is going out durga is shown just waiting to see what timir will do next opens her eyes - sees him

timir  runs towards mahir n durga (runs like a mad women) behind him. mahir is with khushi n they r going out of town as khushi now knows that aryan will always be wiith durga. mahir ask her if she bought her cell cause they may need it n right enought the van breaks down. khushi is told there is a major prob n goes to call her manna aruna timir reaches there n with his finger action makes the driver unconcious n is showing finger to khushi when mahir says u n  I have a  prob leave my mom alone lif u can kill me  !!   timir Evil Smile is now running after mahir n they reach a spot where there is a dead end n down there is a valley. he pushes him and mahir hold his hand so both the kids r now shown hanging down a slope n isupported only by each other's hand on a branch thingy.

they shout 4 help n as all the times the moms hear. khushi reaches n saves mahir timir holds her hand n says save me she is Angry n says i will not u will kill my son durga is crying n reminds khushi that u r a mother too but our mam is interested in killing him only. suddenly frm nowhere mannna comes there n she is explaning to khushi save the kid when she sees she cannot stop khusi she tell her how can i let a mother kill her son with her own hands????? both durga n khushi r confused n Confused khusi ask her mother what is she trying to say when aruna blurts out the truth that timir is actually her son. flashback of the mothers meeting their sons (fancy dress party blah blah) is shon with confused n shocked durga also aruna is explaining to them how the kids were swithched in background music.

till next epi have fun

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

oh man..i'm soo glad that they now know who the real mothers are..thanks a bunchHug

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged
thanks!Big smile
pyaraladki Groupbie
pyaraladki
pyaraladki

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
thank for the updateSmile
SABIHA Newbie
SABIHA
SABIHA

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
this is too much, khushi will be broken
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
on today march 2 timir died!!!! Cry tht stupid goody goody mahir killed poor timir Cry
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
did tbjk really end in india?Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top