Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Article Archives (No Comments) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Rohit verma to design Jeevika's wedding outfit...

Designer Rohit Verma has been roped in for an episode of Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai...

Rohit Verma, the spunky designer who featured in reality shows like Bigg Boss and Zor Ka Jhatka will now be seen in his first daily show, Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain playing himself. As it is a big affair, he is given the charge of designing Jeevika's (Krystle Dsouza) wedding outfit.

According to our source, "Rohit Verma will enter as a designer who will come to design Jeevika's wedding dress for the D-day. But once again, Maanvi (Nia Sharma) messes up things as she already chooses a dress for her and then gets into a fight with Rohit Verma who is sent Viren's (Karan Thacker) family."

Rohit Verma was unavailable but Krystal Dsouza confirmed the news. "Yes, Rohit Verma is coming to design a dress for me and it will be a grand wedding," said Krystal.

Looks like this is going to be one wedding to remember in tellydom!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa
Rohit verma to design Jeevika's wedding outfit...

Edited by Deepali88 - 05 November 2011 at 10:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Article Archives (No Comments) (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Jeevika and Viren are counting the minutes as their wedding date draws closer but various obstacles keep jolting them and their fragile relationship.

STARONE.IN

More on Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

With Swamini's recent anger over Jeevika's wish to wear her mother's necklace, their future seems to be bleak for now. Will Jeevika and her family's anxieties be eased?

A Starplus.in source shares, "Swamini was offended that Jeevika and her Beeji wanted to bypass her wishes over a necklace, when she wanted her family's status to be of prime importance at Viren's wedding. With the ultimatum of calling off the wedding hanging in the air, both families are worried. In tonight's episode, Viren will tell Swamini that if she wishes he will call the wedding off, but he also adds that he loves Jeevika. Swamini will be touched by his gesture and will realize her mistake. She will apologize to Beeji and Jeevika, who will welcome her warmly. Later Maanvi will cook for the family and end up preparing tasteless food, yet everyone will praise her. Jeevika will be touched to see her sister becoming responsible."

Jeevika who was really scared about her wedding being called off. She says, "It was tough to wait for Badi ma's decision. Viren and I were getting to know each other and beginning to like each other too. So with the wedding being in jeopardy, it was a terrifying night. I never knew that things would escalate to this stage. I am glad things worked out." Talking about designer Rohit Verma designing her wedding outfit, she adds, "I am thankful for the outfit which is a red lehenga but I like simple outfits. I understand that I am supposed to wear a heavy dress on my wedding day and his creation is apt for the same. Badi ma wanted me to wear his creation so I am happy to do so."

Maanvi too adds, "I wanted to give Jeevika di a good send off but I ended up messing the food. And everyone was so sweet about it. I am going to miss her a lot."

Will the pre wedding jitters get the best of Jeevika? Will she face more hurdles along the way? Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Link :-http://starplus.startv.in/news/2524/will-jeevikas-stand-backfire.aspx

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

2D or 3D views for the dirty picture?

Tellydom stars speak on how they want to see The Dirty Picture produced by Balaji...

It is an undeniable fact that Vidya Balan and the steaming promos of The Dirty Picture have made the right click on to the audience minds. Coming from the soap queen Ekta Kapoor, the expectations are already sky high, but this unseen avatar of Vidya left the audience wanting for more. But what do our television hunks think about the hot and sexy Vidya Balan, will they prefer to see the motion picture through a pair of glasses?

Karan Kundra is an all time playboy on screen and is indeed one of the most chilled out guys off screen as well. From what he has seen, he believes that Vidya Balan has done justice to the songs so far but at the same time he says he found her sexier in Ishqiya. "It will definitely be interesting to watch the movie in 3D. There are a lot of matkas and jhatkas in the songs which will be a different experience to watch in 3D. Let's watch in 3D," he remarks.

Karan Tacker also shares similar sentiments as he says, "I found Vidya hotter in Ishqiya, she indeed looks beautiful in Dirty Picture." When asked if he would prefer to see the movie in 3D, he chuckled saying, "Well, it will be quite a different experience in 3D."

Vishal Singh agrees that Vidya looks fabulous in the promos of Dirty Picture and gives a naughty response. "Well, I prefer to watch the movie in 3D, after all Bade Acche Laggte Hai," quips the actor.

Vishal Karwal seems like the least interested in the 3D version. He exclaims, "This is not an action movie that we are going to see. 3D would justify for action movies I feel and hence I do not mind watching The Dirty Picture in 2D."

Well, in an era of 3D and 4D films, it will be a visual treat to watch 'normal' movies in those formats. So would you like to see The Dirty Picture in 3D?

By Saranya Valsarajan and Megha Bissa

Edited by Deepali88 - 10 November 2011 at 5:48am

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Kushal's unfortunate Diwali...

The actor got into a scuffle with city locals where he was shooting for his show on the Diwali day...

When everyone had a memorable Diwali recently here we have some stars who did not have a memorable celebration. Kushal Tandon and Krystal DSouza of Star Plus' Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain will vouch for the same.

A source says, "For the Diwali celebrations Kushal and Krystal had a get together with some friends in a restaurant. But amidst the celebrations Kushal got into an argument with the locals of the city. The argument turned to a bad fight after which he was taken to a nearby police station. Later on Karan Tacker handled the situation and got him released."

We contacted Karan Tacker but he refused to comment on the same while Kushal and Krystal denied the incident.

We hope that Kushal has left the incident behind him...

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Kushal's unfortunate Diwali...

Edited by Deepali88 - 10 November 2011 at 6:46am

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Celebrities attend Jeevika-Viren's wedding

Friday, November 18, 2011 | 2:32:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 120 Comments

A string of actors from television's hit shows are expected to grace the Sangeet ceremony of Jeevika and Viren...

Grand show, posh family, lavish wedding and bigger stars expected to shake a leg at an upcoming wedding on Star Plus. This is a lay down of what is instore for the viewers of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain as Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) and Viren (Karan Tacker) are ready to enter a nuptial bond. The channel has decided to add some spice to their Sangeet ceremony by roping in renowned faces like Jay SoniRagini Khanna, Kunwar Amar to shake a leg and bless the couple.

"Star Plus' famous couple, Ragini Khanna andJay Soni aka Suhana and Ishaan of Sasural Genda Phool will be seen dancing to 'Desi Girl.' Along with them, the gang from Channel V's famous show Dil Dostii Dance will give their heart throbbing performance," reveals an insider. 

All our efforts to reach Kunwar Amarjeet Singhwent in vain while Jay Soni, despite being unwell will perform for the sangeet. He says,"Still I am not all that fine but I will try to give my best performance as I know my fans and well wishers are always with me. And I am obliged to all my fans for their wishes. Hope everyone is listening."

The shoot will take place today and promises to unfold many close guarded secrets. Stay tuned!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

"I lie to the media all the time"- Abhinav Shukla

Saturday, November 26, 2011 | 12:40:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 45 Comments
"I lie to the media all the time"- Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav Shukla aka Dr Manant of Star PlusEk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain takes up the random Quick Grills this week...

My role model: My dad and brother

A book that touched your heart? Journey to Ladakh by Andrew Harvey

If you could play any other character from your show which one would it be?
 Virat played by Kushal

One question that puts your down?
 It's very shallow when people ask, "Aisi body banaane ke liye kya khaana padta hain?"

The most disgusting thing you found in your bedroom?
 Not in my bedroom, but I stepped on cat's crap in my brother's bedroom.

When you were five did you dream of being this famous? Not at all

If you could lend your voice for a cartoon character which one would it be?
 Johnny Bravo

The strangest thing a fan has given you?
 I haven't got a lot of gifts from fans, so I would request them to send me (laughs) something like books or running shoes.

Last movie you cried?
 I do not cry while watching movies.

Which is the most annoying thing about you?
 When I get into a playful mood sometimes I say things that hurt people. But it's not intentional at all.

Two things you are really good at?
 Sleeping and applying logic.

A television show you wish to be a part of?
 Band of Brothers

When you were growing up, you had posters of?
 Arnold Schwarzenegger and Scream II

When was the last time you lied to the media?
 I do that every time (laughs). But seriously as actors sometimes we need to do; but not very serious lies.

What can you cook if I come to your house now?
 Anything under the sun.     

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

What If...

Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 6:05:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 88 Comments
What If...

Kushal Tandon aka Virat of Star PlusEk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain talks about What If... he was not an actor.

Kushal Tandon plays the suave, dashing and funfilled character of Virat in Star PlusEk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. He sizzled on the ramp before he became an actor after which he went on to win the Mr. India title in the year 2005.

Today Kushal speaks to TellyBuzz on What If... he was not an actor.

What If...with Kushal Tandon

"I would have been into my dad's business had I not been an actor. He has a transport and oil business which I had as an option if I had not taken up acting. I was also good at sport and could have also been a soccer player.

But as a kid I was attracted to the fame that came with the entertainment industry. So after I became Mr. India 2005 I did ramp walk for five years after which I headed to LA where I did an acting course in NYU.

Siddhart is a really good friend of mine and he asked me to do the show for which I could not say no. The character is so much like me wherein I am equally mastikhor and family loving like Virat. This is my debut show and nothing could have been better."

Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top