Page 8 of 151

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

CongrssParty
first update super i loved all siggies and avis bt this my fav  just started to watch humsafar thanke you for this siggy saherEmbarrassed
Thank you sooo much BuddyHugmeans alotEmbarrassed

Originally posted by priya_luna

Congrats Saher on your new creation gallery.HugHope to see a lot more fab rocking creations in the future.

I just adore the Arhi siggies , will be saving them for later use . Smile

Thank you so much yaarHugawww, hope so [INSHALLAH] Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saher/D#5/last update pg 142 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kash-Gurti-Visu

IF-Sizzlerz

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Arhi Siggies Are Fab
Shilpa Avis Are Stunning
Amazing Creations Dear

saher_90

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hayeee Saheeerrr the Ashar Khirad stuff is sooo good...wat awsm coloring...sharpness superb xcellent work...eekss awsmlicious sigx..nd do make more of them..also the kajen and last abhiya sigx r really adorable !!!

saher_90

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hayeee Saheeerrr the Ashar Khirad stuff is sooo good...wat awsm coloring...sharpness superb xcellent work...eekss awsmlicious sigx..nd do make more of them..also the kajen and last abhiya sigx r really adorable !!!
Aww, yaar thank youuu soo much yaarHug

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Arhi Siggies Are Fab
Shilpa Avis Are Stunning
Amazing Creations Dear

Thanks alot dearieHug

Sunshine Girl

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
saheruuu congratulationzzz januuu for your 5th shopPartyParty
May u have tonsss moreHug
aww u mentioned my nameEmbarrassed...seriously i m too happy to see itEmbarrassed..u r really a sweetheart..i love u toooHugHug...lolzz me PH/HP and abhay deewaniBlushingBlushingLOL..soo true...and thnk u soo much for remembering meHug
 banner is gorgeous dear..but why i m not surprised tht its full of AAA.ROFL.u luvd tht film too muchLOL
update is super gorgeous as usualStar..i'll strt with my most fac..no surprise i guessLOL
Humsafar stuff is sooo gorgeousDay Dreaming..both the siggies are superb..seriously saher u should watch this serial too..its awsome
PH avisDay DreamingDay Dreaming...lolzzz suggested than none other then meROFL..they are sooo gorgeous yr.Day Dreaming..already using them..luv it too much..continue making moree and moree and moreeLOL
Do talwari ones are gorgeous..luved the style of frst oneTongue
AP second siggy is soo stunning
Angad kripa avis and shilpa avis are superbbb too especially AK ones..borders are soo awsomeTongue

keep rockinggg dearThumbs Up

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
OMG killer creations and one on paki actors came out damn good. Loved the whole upd, ur styles r really amazing.

saher_90

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
aww beautiful creationz na sis !!
loved dem all to core!!
keep it up na 
-Lina

saher_90

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

SaheruuuHugHugHugFirst of all congratzzz on your 5th gallery,omggg i am so so so happy for youDancingPartyDancing...Meri dil se dua hai ke tum aisi thosands and thousands of galleries aur khatam karo,Insha'AllahWinkTongue...!!

Aur ab mein tumhari update ke baare mein kya boluun,you already know ke mein bohut badi fan hoon tumhari creations kiEmbarrassed...I love how you always manage to put so many pics in 1 siggy and that too beautifully,har koi yeh nahi karsaktaBig smile...I love your siggy making style,your colouring,the text you use and just everythingStarStar...Avis bhi ekdum bindaas hote hain and i have lots of them saved tooEmbarrassed...Thanks for making on Angad and Kripa this time,i saved them,will use soonWink...All the banners are just awesomely made and ArHi and Humsafar stuff is just out of this worldDay DreamingDay Dreaming...AbhIya and all the other creations are just fantastic as wellClapClap...Love each and every siggy and avi to the core,1 word for all of them and that is P-E-R-F-E-C-TEmbarrassed<3...Keep up the good work and always keep rocking like thatThumbs Up...I love your creations way too much sweetheartHeartHeart...Jaldi se karna next update,i am waiting onlyWinkTongue...Aur haan thanks for mentioning my name on the first page,thats so so sweet of youHug ...Love you my sweetheart always and forever <3...!!

saher_90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top