Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mahaepisode!! Haal kaisa hai janab ka? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Originally posted by kashish_s2

Originally posted by _mahi_

awww.. i like how you are so in love with our beautiful coupleEmbarrassed
and i appreciate your excitedness tooClap
please enjoySmile
Theyre just new and fresh.. and u know Ilike new couples and watch them but then the CVs just ruin it and then I jst lose hope.. It happened with Saathiya (Gohem) but SurYa hopefully wont get ruined. By the looks of it, it will be focused on the couple.. So Im super duper excited!!!
And you know after the golden times of Kahin to Hoga, Kyunki Saas and Kumkum (whic is my ultimate favourite), the CVs were trying to move away from the perfect beta and bahu image and finally they have come to atleast the perfect beta image.. Anyways does anyone know when the telecast is.. is it at 9pm or before.. Hopefully before cause I cant wait!!!
Yeah it has happened with lotz of other shows Cry but i know we shouldnt talk about any other show here but Saathiya is good now.. Smilei know it had a little weak starting but it depends on the characters you knowSmile.. so i guess saathiya is going very good nowSmile
and I am sure that our beautiful Sooraj and Sandhya will be the best..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah that is right as wellBig smile.. this show has really interesting aspects of family and relationships stored in it..Big smile
i guess it is at 9 pmTongue

Im sooo exited that someone is as excited as Meee!!!! Ohh maybe a little less crazy.. Ohh noo. that means I have to wait till 2am and its just 4pm now.. Soo not fair. Ohhsorryyy .. I know I shouldnt talk about other shows.. Oh well .. GO SurYa !!!!.. But what about the flood/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahaepisode!! Haal kaisa hai janab ka? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@kashish and mahi:  Maha episode is aired at 8 p.m. today.

@kashish:  You can see the episodes in youtube in just half an hour after the telecast.

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i am very excited to watch it

As i havn't seen promo can anyone tell the correct time of telecast is it 8 PM or 9 PM ???

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalworld

As i havn't seen promo can anyone tell the correct time of telecast is it 8 PM or 9 PM ???

It is 8 p.m. Saturday.  Promo link has been posted by Rumela.  You can watch it.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
m confused with timings of ME plz tell me the confirm timings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

m confused with timings of ME plz tell me the confirm timings

Bharti, what confusion...all the mahaepisodes are aired at 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.  It is 8 p.m. Saturday, October 1, 2011 Smile

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for the info Smile

Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by magicalworld

It is 8 p.m. Saturday.  Promo link has been posted by Rumela.  You can watch it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.