Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Original Message:
Hey guys!!! Im sooo excited for the mahaepisode and finally the day has come.. SurYa's wedding.. the ultimate milan.. anyways we know there's going to be complications and according to SBS they go straight to an ashram where Bhabosa will be kebab mein haddi in their suhagraat.. But what is bothering me now is that there is no promos available for the mahaepisode.. Its like they're not promoting at all. I would think that it would be out by now.. what say guys? Anyways Cant wait till this mahaepisode.. Hope they do a really good one..

*Edited*

Hey guys now that my confusion is over and we have seen the promo... what is your thoughts on this mahaepisode/ some are laughing. some are crying and Sandhya is fulfilling every girls dream... jadhu maroing.. LOL
DABH is the heights of indian drama.. Don't u think guys.. I mean serials should be proud of this serial.. seriously lajawab hai. It has done what most serials couldnt.. by displaying the most drama in the past few weeks..
terrorist attack, baraat coming back, mahulla mein dindoora with Bhabho shouting out her lungs in the middle of nowhere, Snadhya's exam and now a flood out of nowhereShocked. Cvs thoda samal ke or else yeh drama ek hi month mein katham hojaingeLOL.. LOL next you know Sandhya's pregnant with the ever famous main tumhare bacche ki ma bane wali hoon.LOLLOL sorry it was just a joke.. Im glad everythings moving fast but a flood out of nowhere is pretty random eh? your thoughts guys?SmileBig smile

Edited by kashish_s2 - 01 October 2011 at 7:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ub2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahaepisode!! Haal kaisa hai janab ka?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hi Kashish,

I saw the tagline for mahaepisode:  I do not remember the exact sentence but it was like Sandhya Ka Sasuraal Pe Pehla Din Kaise Hoga.

Some new member has also seen the promo and described it in WU thread.  I PMed her to open a new thread and post.

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Hi Kashish,

I saw the tagline for mahaepisode:  I do not remember the exact sentence but it was like Sandhya Ka Sasuraal Pe Pehla Din Kaise Hoga.

Some new member has also seen the promo and described it in WU thread.  I PMed her to open a new thread and post.
Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im veryy veryy excited as you can see. I just wait for this lovestory to start.. I hope they dont ruin this! Please CVs.. Anyways Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
eagerlly waiting...thnxx a lot dear...Tongue

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
awww.. i like how you are so in love with our beautiful coupleEmbarrassed
and i appreciate your excitedness tooClap
please enjoySmile

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma125

eagerlly waiting...thnxx a lot dear...Tongue
Thanks .. meTOOO!!!! hey atleast you guys can watch it when it is telecasted.. I have to wait till the next day because it gets telecasted when its 2-3 am and lately I ahve been staying up just to watch it.. I know Im crazy but theyre sooo cute!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

monika_2691

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

please enjoySmile
Theyre just new and fresh.. and u know Ilike new couples and watch them but then the CVs just ruin it and then I jst lose hope.. It happened with Saathiya (Gohem) but SurYa hopefully wont get ruined. By the looks of it, it will be focused on the couple.. So Im super duper excited!!!
And you know after the golden times of Kahin to Hoga, Kyunki Saas and Kumkum (whic is my ultimate favourite), the CVs were trying to move away from the perfect beta and bahu image and finally they have come to atleast the perfect beta image.. Anyways does anyone know when the telecast is.. is it at 9pm or before.. Hopefully before cause I cant wait!!!

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

Originally posted by _mahi_

please enjoySmile
Theyre just new and fresh.. and u know Ilike new couples and watch them but then the CVs just ruin it and then I jst lose hope.. It happened with Saathiya (Gohem) but SurYa hopefully wont get ruined. By the looks of it, it will be focused on the couple.. So Im super duper excited!!!
And you know after the golden times of Kahin to Hoga, Kyunki Saas and Kumkum (whic is my ultimate favourite), the CVs were trying to move away from the perfect beta and bahu image and finally they have come to atleast the perfect beta image.. Anyways does anyone know when the telecast is.. is it at 9pm or before.. Hopefully before cause I cant wait!!!
Yeah it has happened with lotz of other shows Cry but i know we shouldnt talk about any other show here but Saathiya is good now.. Smilei know it had a little weak starting but it depends on the characters you knowSmile.. so i guess saathiya is going very good nowSmile
and I am sure that our beautiful Sooraj and Sandhya will be the best..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah that is right as wellBig smile.. this show has really interesting aspects of family and relationships stored in it..Big smile
i guess it is at 9 pmTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.