Adaalat

your favourite?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ajkul

Groupbie

ajkul

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
so guys ...which case do u love the most... i mean the one which u dont mind watching zillion times!!!!TongueSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your favourite?" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
There are two cases which r my favouriteSmile

Gumnaam Qatil

and

Pyaar Ya Insaaf

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
CID officer Abhijeet in Adaalat - 

This case was the best one till now, suspense was created till the end and both the actors i.e Abhijeet sir and KD acted really well. They both are great actors and it's a great pleasure to see them together. Also, Adaalat's rank/TRPs were the highest in this episode. In this case the main villain Zorawar too was great. I want to watch it uncountable times and no doubt it was the best.

Adaalat sunsaan Jazere Par - 

This case too was great and the second two hour special case. I declare this one the second great episode after the above mentioned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
shweta and ronit eps where in  shweta essayed role of revati that is one of my fav  eps which i can watch   **square of zillion times **and that too continually ..

mankani1

mankani1

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

In my opinion gumnaam qatil is the best (story wise) and murder in the boxing ring (kd acting was superb in this case)

Reshma.

Coolbie

Reshma.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
my favorite is the one in which Abhijeet is seen accused.
and the hypnotising one.that was really interesting.and pyaar ya insaaf

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.