India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update for march 01

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

today was a very romantic episode ...ayush and sonia was so cute....

start with kavya with her mom ....her mom says that i am sorry beta but i wasnt able to say anything to them ...i thought i would say the feeling u have for ayush but .....and kavya says mom its ok and its good that atliest 2 people who love each other is getting married ..look at me i am not crying so plz dont cry...

now very cute moments....in ayush's home....sonia is replasing ayush cloth wth very love....and ayush comes from behind and hold her...and sonia says what r u doing to which ayush reply that now he has legal right on her ....and sonia lovingly says thats not have but u will have....and then ayush says sonia to tell him i love u.....and sonia says that no she wont say ....now she will say i love u after marriage....and ayush says that now he will make sure she says i love u in front of everyone....

ayush goes to his mom and tell her ....

ayush- mom sonia is not perfect for me....

mom-oh really so u tell me which type of girl u want .....

ayush- i want who have short hairss..and who is intelligent mature.....and have lots of qualities and must be stylish

mom- oh u want hapenning girlLOL...wow me too ..i want happening girl......sonia was watching this from behind and comes to ayush mom and says ... that aunty but that girl wont do your work like a indian girl to which mom says its ok...but u wont be perfect for ayush......sonia gets upset and leaves from there with a lil bit tears in her eyes......

ayush gets worried and tell mom that what u did i was joking i want sonia not hapenning girl ...and mom says now go and make her come back.......

ayush goes to sonia and says i am sorry sonia i want u but sonia says i am not intelligent ...he says its ok...she says i am not stylish..he says its ok...she says i have long hair...he says thats fine too....then ayush says plz atliest now say that u love me.....ayush mom was watching this from behind...... sonia says i..... love...... mummy ji and runs to mummy...everyone is smiling.....

ayush goes to hospital and calls home his mom picks up and says that her and daddy is going to meet bodhi so ayush should go buy the egejement ring.........ayush take kavya to buy ring..they go to shop and the guy ask them about size to which ayush dont know what to do and he sees kavya's hand and take the ring and try on kavya's finger...kavya feels very upset and have almost tears in her eyes...then she try to take out the ring but the ring is stuck in there and some how ayush manages to take out the ring......they buy th ring......

in hospital they show mom and daddy is meeting bodhi who is sitting on a bench......

bodhi says he wanna meet munna ..to which ayush mom reply that munna has gone shopping ...u know why cuzz munna is geting married to sonia ...bodhi gets a shock and have flash back of sonia.....mom give bodhi a pack of sweets...bodhi take that and go back to his cell....the guy who droped bodhi there ask bodhi for sweets since his bro is geting married.....bodhi says u want sweets here and take that box and rub it on that 's guy's face...and start behaing crazy...all the guard comes and hold him and tie him with bed...he has a danger smile on his face ......and then says sonia kisi ki nahi ho sekety sonia sirf mery hai sirf mery...(sonia cant be anyone's else...cuzz she belongs to me only me....)

and the episode ends here...........it was a very nice episode ...too many romantic moments ....LOL

niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i forgot they also show dr seth for a while that she is meeting  that dr. dont know her name  and that dr is saying that she dr seth u are fine but just need to do some more tests and then we will talk about it....about her pregnancy...dr seth is worriedConfused
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update - is Dr. Seth pregnant?

niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

yes she is pregnent

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

thanks

Wink

meghavi IF-Rockerz